• Malvern, Help Registration Closed
  • Malvern, Help Registration Closed

New Project Has Arrived

SteveD

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MDgtMjAxMjAyMjQtMTgzNS5qcGc.jpg

then back on to the mechanical bits tomorrow

(Green clour) Richard puked in your workshop as well then! :d

(Looks good Steve.)

yup your shock dyno is some sexy bit of gadgetry wuv , a must for the serious enthusiast/competitor ,twas nice to see the results from my nitrons

this morning squest for lightness , door bars/hinge removed and replaced with lighter jobbie and holes cut under the door bottom

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MDktMjAxMjAyMjUtMDY1My5qcGc.jpg

s1 i think 790 ish

well had a relaxing day yesterday ,bev was at work doing the lambing all day :oops::laugh: so it was just me ,the boy davies and also the dog left at home :yes: i spent most of the day just snoozing and catching up after a hectic week at work , after i popped over to buxton first thing yesterday to collect some parts it was nice to just laze around

i cant do much on the car at the moment as im waiting on parts now ,i cant fit anymore bodywork as i need to fit the full cage first before the other sill goes on and screen surround frame etc etc ,so i may just rip some more bits off the donor car tonight and get that out of my way , then it will be all systems go when the cage arrives :yes:

" well had a relaxing day yesterday "

Steve I am amazed you know how to do that , you never seem to stop. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know you've tried so you've done your bit, but it's a real shame you don't have an apprent (under 20 anyway)

Not just a shame but a real problem for the industry. Who would you rather have working on your car in 3 or 4 years time:

1) SteveD's apprent

or

2) (insert name of any large franchise) young upstart part fitter

Okay so I might have put a bit of bias in the question but you know what I mean.

Doug

Implying Steve will be retired in 4 years :d His work speaks for itself, if i was in need for such services, i'd happily pay that little bit extra for the long round trip :) but do agree with the sentiment!

whats left of the donor car going to the lotus scrap yard in the sky

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTYtMjAxMjAyMjgtMDc1Ni5qcGc.jpg

and this morning started to take unnessisary weight out of parts ,holes will be about an inch larger when finished and im also removing all the alloy from where the radio hole is by the drill as that will not be needed and is covered by a carbon panel

utf-8BSU1HMDA1MTgtMjAxMjAyMjktMDcwNi5qcGc.jpg