New Project Has Arrived

SteveD

Will that actually go through the garage door with the wing on, wuv?

yeh it just looks wide in the picture its the s***ty blackberry camera ,it has stooooooooooooooopid fishbowl lense

well car went into blink motorsport today for corner weight and geo etc ,only round the corner so was nice

myself and richard could not believe it ,corner weights were perfect and so were the ride heights ,i would like to say this is down to my supoerb build skills :laugh: but more luck i think , so big thanks to richard and blink

car weighed in at 700kg with 25kg of fuel on board i think thats right (im sure i will be corrected bt fraser if im wrong)so thats quite good and there is probably another 50kg to come out of it ,there wheels and tyres weigh a ton so im fitting image split rims and new tyres

a couple of pics of the polly carb window braces that i am particualy pleased with

utf-8BSU1HMDA1NjMtMjAxMjAzMzEtMTAxMy5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NjItMjAxMjAzMzEtMTAxMy5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NjEtMjAxMjAzMzEtMTAxMy5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NjEtMjAxMjAzMzEtMTAxMy5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NjUtMjAxMjAzMzEtMTUxMy5qcGc.jpgutf-8BSU1HMDA1NjYtMjAxMjAzMzEtMTUxMy5qcGc.jpg

Looks good chap. 700kg is quite an achievement too, there's a lot more GRP than a Westfield...

:d

yeh really pleased ,thats with a full cage to and the lead weight standard wheels which weigh a ton so like i said should be able to get 50kg out of it still quite easily :yes:

looks wuvvely wuv, now do us all a favour and don't go losing your mojo again like wot you done did last year, right you been warned, i will soon have the powah and you will respect mah au-thor-i-tie! :angry:;):d:t-up:

:laugh::yes: safely say my mojo is back wuver :oops:
  • Like 2

The car looks good in the photo's - in the flesh it is truely superb - a real treat for the speed series guys to look at and a real credit to Steve's abilities; well done. :yes:

The car looks good in the photo's - in the flesh it is truely superb

...and even greener!

Looks like it's all coming together really nicely. :t-up:

Looks :cool: when's it's first track outing? And where you running it Steve?

Looks :cool: when's it's first track outing? And where you running it Steve?

going to hire curbrough for a afternoon or full day to test it then first event in it is 5th n 6th of may at anglesey

well final jobs done today :) ready for a test day now , best get on the phone and book curby this week if i can

tbh i never thought i would get it done so quickly i expected it to go down to the wire but i have a month spare :yes: i really never thought i would do it in time ,from a totally bare chassis to a complete car ,i picked the chassis up on the 12th of feb and the 1st of april its ready to test :cool:

Wednesday onwards wuv, unless you like rainy tuesdays...

Bet its sold before may!