• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambridge Area Alconbury Handling Day 2012

chazpowerslide

Still have the 30th in my diary for this. Will try and round up a couple of my lot...

Why do have the wrong date in my diary? Sept. 30th is ok for me.

I would love to come along but this is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me and with no trailer its pushing it a bit, thanks for the offer though, maybe next time.

To confirm, it's the 30th.

I would like to do it as a WSCC only day Clark so need to confirm numbers before booking.

AFAIK Javlin have not booked this yet it would be dependant on numbers.

That's 4 so far on the origional list, lets leave it few days and see what responce we get for the WSCC only day and then if we are struggling Colin would open it up to the public to gat the numbers he needs.

Chaz.

Chaz, count me in.

I've got another 2, non WSCC interested who would be sharing an MX5, to try and bolster numbers.

Assuming the pricing is the same £89 + £20 when you share a car.

I'll let you know when they are definite.

I would love to come along but this is about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away from me and with no trailer its pushing it a bit, thanks for the offer though, maybe next time.

Drive there! All part of the fun. I managed to get from North London via Birmingham in the p******** rain with a snapped clutch cable to Blyton Park for a wet track day. Not the best drive of my life but an experience none the less. 3hrs about the limit though before I'd consider local digs/camping.

If we dont get a WSCC price for this, there are discount codes for Jevelin that can be used, especially for those of us who were rained off at Cottesmore...

Chaz

Thanks for all your efforts but it would need to be a last minute booking for me this year. I'm not sure yet if / which car I will have back together to use.

David

Afraid I'm going to have to miss this, car is off the road now and I can't jusitfy the cost of getting it back on the road when there is so much rubbish weather.

Chaz, if you're struggling for people I can advetise at work, but I suspect some may be put off by distance.