• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cambridge Area Alconbury Handling Day 2012

chazpowerslide

i know im late like very late but should anyone drop out im up for this enjoyed last year

Ibbo

I am happy to spectate this year if you fancy my place.

David

• 2 weeks later...

and a BTTT :t-up:

looking to shred another set of brilliantis this year :laugh:

So I have to expect to waste a set of tyres then?

So I have to expect to waste a set of tyres then?

you you need the cheapest tat you can lay your hands on

you will be spend most of the time going sideways :t-up: so please dont turn up with a set of nearly new a048's like I did first time around - ouch !!!

Payment page to be added to ben's website soon.

There will be a parment code that I'll let all the attendees have so they can pay in line.

Chaz.

I'll be wearing my winter wheels with nearly new Toyo T1R's, No problem if they they trashed at the end of the day.

Is there some sort of track layout we can bomb round when not busy drifting and donutting?

b*****k*..............

Self explanitory email from Ben.

Chaz,

Sorry you were on my to do list - been really busy and finally have a quiet week to catch up with paperwork.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to call the day off. There have been some issues with noise raised by the neighbouring village - not all to do with cars!

I had an informal meeting with the landowners last week and we have agreed that I can continue to use the runway for training but only with standard road cars. Even caterham academy cars have been too much for the locals and they static test at 93db!

As ever its just a few people - they went mad a few weeks ago when the airfield organised a charity event for disabled kids. They had the police and fire brigade there doing demos including sirens - locals had it stopped!

It doesn't help that one of the main trouble makers is a local councillor.

The container storage firm have had their forklifts restricted to use only between 9 and 5 because they beep in reverse (they then disabled the beepers and ran someone over!)

Really sorry about this but my hands are tied. In the not too distant future I hope to be offering 2 hour car control courses in an mx5 at a price around £299.

Thanks

Ben Elliott

So, that's stuffed that, we need to find another location..............

Chaz.

oh bl**dy b*******y b*****k*

what about Whittering?

Some of these noise 'police' really need to get a sense of perspective.

I bet they are the same people that don't want an airport near them but fly away four times a year or have a dog yapping in the garden all day and night. .... :angry: :angry:

Now I'm sad, I was all psyched up for this.

let's hope Chaz can do the business :t-up:

It is my car highlight of the year :cool: