Cambridge Area Alconbury Handling Day 2012

chazpowerslide

And the dates for the good stuff just keep coming.

In association with Ben Elliot Sunday 30th September will see 12 nutters from the Cambridge area mount their annual assult on RAF Alconbury to shred a few tyres.

The format will be different from previous years, this will be arranged nearer the time.

There will be a non competitive sprint towards the end of the day with full datalogging as per last year.

There are 12 spaces each costing £100, this includes two instructors and PLI as in previous years.

(I may be able to drop the price for +12 but this will give less instructor time per person)

As there are limited spaces prioity will be given to Cambs area members (the usual suspects, you know who you are ;) )

If you are interested (Cambs regular or not) post up your interest below.

In the past we have filled up the spaces and then had two reserves in case ine ir two of the confirmed attendees drop out.

The deadline for confirmation to go ahead with the event is 29th Feb 2012 and paymet will be via Ben Elliot's website shortly thereafter.

Thanks.

Chaz.

yes please Chaz :yes: top stuff for organising - one of my "car" highlights of the year :cool:

I assume it is September the 30th :)

:d :d :d Result doesn't clash with Brighton speed trials this year so im up for this Chaz :yes:

Still have the tyres i brought for last years failed attempt begging to be destroyed :devil:

Could be interested again but need to check the diary.

Just changed my tyres from last year. Down to the canvas in places ;):blush:

It's OK Mr Walkerhill, things will work out.

Are you moving to the Cambs Area once it's sold?

Thanks EVO97, I have added you to the "Interested" list.

Once I have the numbers cit I'll mail the final list up.

Chaz.

Please, please can I come? I was born in Cambridge but now live in Essex.