Does My Wing Look Big In This

SteveD

I think you'll find it's called civilised debate with a side order of p*ss taking... :laugh::p

Do you think Steve gives a flying feck what you, I, or any number of internerds think of his spoiler?

He merely posted a couple of pics of a pretty and fun to drive sports car on a sports car enthusiast's forum.

He doesn't need to bully or otherwise argue with anyone who dislikes it. That's their prerogative :suspect:

He sure doesn't need me to defend him either, but it makes me despair when the mere act of posting a couple of pics of a nice car can quickly descend into a puerile, points scoring, asinine, idiotic, vitriolic, whinging session from people who clearly have nothing better or more productive to do or think about. :suspect:

A discussion/informed debate about whether or what aero' benefits the wing will deliver is one thing, as is a bit of light hearted fun poking.

By definition most people with big wings on their car have them bolted on merely for visual effect, however as Steve has pointed out this is not the case here.

Feel free to disagree, we have already seen a fair few of your contributions to the forum and we can choose to value them as we perceive them.... :d :d

:d :d :d :d :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hi time we had another banning, I think.

:d :d :d :d :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Hi time we had another banning, I think.

he's a waste of good oxygen

There's so much angst in this thread that it makes me want to type on my special keyboard.... is SteveD's favourite letter "P"? :laugh:

kangeroo spunk ,elephant dangler

:blush: That was louder than I expected :suspect:

UH er missus

NADS

Hi SteveD !

You are obviously a very skilled engineer, hard working and very well respected. You have even been bothered to message me, a newbie on this forum, thanks. I wonder if though, you are stirring up a little bit of controversy lol! Went to school just up the road, 42 years ago (Sanb**h) and left after my 5th year because I was belittled and made to feel a complete failure, couldn’t spell either. I got through it “MY WAY” despite detractors. The car and wing are a personal choice; you asked the forum what they thought? I think you knew it would cause an issue? Personally I like it. Think Bev has done a fine job on the website, I had to learn too (and am still learning) www.bioman.co.uk. Not the best but I’m doing my best. I get cheesed off when people criticise me because “I KNOW I’M RIGHT OK”! Well done Steve, the launch of the website will get loads of hits after this IMHO!

Hope I don’t have to take you and your partner up on the chassis “offer” but not far away if I do.

Many thanks Steve! May be at the Whipping Stocks next month! J

Back on track, have you or are you going to make any modifications to the front of the car to regain some aero balance at the front?

I'm truely scared if Steve has got the matching splitter, canards and diffuser he mentions early in the thread. :o:p:d

I'm truely scared if Steve has got the matching splitter, canards and diffuser he mentions early in the thread. :o:p:d

That would make it a potential candidate for the Barryboys forum :d :d :oops::p

That would make it a potential candidate for the Barryboys forum :d :d :oops::p

Or he could be preparing to help the local council if snow on the roads ;)

Back on track, have you or are you going to make any modifications to the front of the car to regain some aero balance at the front?

i have removed the splitter and canards ,im hoping this will lighten the steering at speed as the steering feels heavy not being power assisted