The Only Way Is Essex Blat

Pistol Pete

didnt waste anytime there :d looks a nice car :t-up:

Good to see several new members/cars in essex.

Oh god, I'm so going to get lost :oops: I think I'll follow you again :d

Is there a sweepstake running on how far tigger get's this time before he breaks down? :laugh: There's a good pub in Finchingfield if he can make it that far :p

• Like 1

That's a good point, will be stopping to pick up Andy @ point J and again at Finchingfield point N for a break.

I hoping a couple of people have sat navs that can load intinerary (itn) files on them, that way we can have a couple of people leading each group via the sat nav. Hands up anybody who can help :t-up:

I'll have the .itn please, but only so when I get lost, I have half a chance of finding you again! Have led a run recently using TomTom Itinerary and it was highly embarrasing, also managed to get lost whilst in the middle of a convoy using the blasted thing.

I'll have the .itn please, but only so when I get lost, I have half a chance of finding you again! Have led a run recently using TomTom Itinerary and it was highly embarrasing, also managed to get lost whilst in the middle of a convoy using the blasted thing.

I think thats all part of the fun :-).

Oh god, I'm so going to get lost :oops: I think I'll follow you again :d

Is there a sweepstake running on how far tigger get's this time before he breaks down? :laugh: There's a good pub in Finchingfield if he can make it that far :p

You so gonna get a thump when I see you next ya cheeky b******* :p:d

A Guy breaks down once and it's never forgotten :d :d

Having said that, I am looking forward to finishing a run this year LOL

You so gonna get a thump when I see you next ya cheeky b******* :p:d

A Guy breaks down once and it's never forgotten :d :d

Having said that, I am looking forward to finishing a run this year LOL

Funny, I recall you breaking down twice that day :d :d

Tigger , you forgot to tell them how nice The Blue FW is.

Picked the Westfield up yesterday, first ever drive of one...... I like very much.......spent the rest of the day driving it. Today has been a mix of nice drives and giving family members a ride out in it. Lets hope the weather is good for the drive out on Sunday.

Picked the Westfield up yesterday, first ever drive of one...... I like very much.......spent the rest of the day driving it. Today has been a mix of nice drives and giving family members a ride out in it. Lets hope the weather is good for the drive out on Sunday.

Congrats :t-up: I'm looking forward to seeing it next weekend.

Took mine out today for a blat. I was a real shock in the early hours of this morning driving down to Maldon in the fog and only 3degrees out but the roads were clear and the engine was running sweet :cool:

What time are we meeting up on Sunday?

I think the original plan was to meet around 9:30 at South Woodham Ferrers, hopefully Pete will be along soo to confirm :)