Welcome to the new WSCC Forum

Web Administrator

Mucked mine up as well, need someone to PM me to get it resolved at some point please.

It's OK, only your own membership details appear in the profile bit below your Avatar.

Address details and most of the profile is private (you can see your own though) For membership queries where the months arent right please can you email your details to support@wscc.co.uk and we will correct / re-issue discounts as appropriate.

Guest Mark Anson

Me too. Got my discount code ok but when I went to checkout and entered billing details etc it said my username and password was already in use.

Do I have to create a brand new account first using the create account button.

Mark Anson

Just one thing though - can you fix the clock?

Ta

Tigger and Adrian have worked so fast we have gone forward in time. ;-)

Funny I can't see yours either :d All I get is your car details :oops:

Maybe they can only be seen if you are a WSCC Member, rather than just a forum user like we are at the moment?

Had to reset my password but in now ok and transferred my membership successfully. Deleted my first post ad it had my address on it but apparently only I can see that.

Tigger and Adrian have worked so fast we have gone forward in time. ;-)

And in no time it was fixed!

I think this new forum reads what we write.

Mike

Just tried to do my membership and it gave me a code for 1 month :)

but says my membership expired June 2011 but my membership on my card expiries July 2012 :bangshead:

Doh, my first payment said failed, so re did it, just had the second PayPal notification through, oops, now seem t have paid two years up front :d ah well, I'll give the poor admins a break before dropping an email .

Paid up... Top work :)