• markcoopers

• JeffC

• Speed Freak

:laugh::laugh:

well here is  a few more ive done too  :blush:

purple to orange

westypurple002.jpg

westypurpleafterpaint013.jpg

and a few more ive owned along the way, thing some are still kicking about on the boardroom be interesting to see if they still look the same as when i had them  ??

anyone still got any of these  :t-up:

westyornage009.jpg

westy3yellow005.jpg

westy2108.jpg

westy2107.jpg

greedywesty005.jpg

oilerswesty002.jpg

mmm that orange looks particularly nice  - now enuffs anuff  :oops:  :D

As I purchased it in 2003:

Westie0010.jpg

Westie0020.jpg

As it is currently after RAC bar, Custom fuel tank, Raceline Exhaust, 13" CXR's, widetrack, stonegaurds, carbon wings, dash, canards, indicator mounts, Nitrons, removable steering wheel, Stack dash, 4 pot brakes, rear lights,:

_MG_5284.jpg

_MG_5280.jpg

owdo

started with this a lovely crossflow

18875.jpeg

then bought my current car

18877.jpeg

then over time

Changed from oz superleggras wheels to grey image wheels

Purchased fluke carbon cycle wings

Changed to carbon dash with spa clock

Removed windscreen and went to aeroscreen

Purchased carbon panels to change all interior

widetrack

Carbon mods doors

V8 bonnet

Carbon sleeve on exhaust

Air scoop

Momo steering wheel

Spa carbon fibre centre mirrior

Spa carbon fibre side mirrors

Black image wheels

Mickmade splitter

Mickmade diffuser

Mickmade lights

Fluke carbon seats

Wilwood brakes

Carbon mod wings

Spa all in one dash

LED rear lights

Fluke carbon rear wings

BGH gearbox

Changed to Techcraft megaflow exhaust

and some other bits and bobs

18874.jpeg

14607.jpeg

18873.jpeg

got some lovely mickamade panels waiting to go on in the garage :cool:

Boney

Certainly no one has admited to softening their's up at all. Has westfield been building the wrong product for all these years, or do we just get more gnarled, grizzled and hard with age?  :D

Loving your candy-covered ride Boney.

Ben

Certainly no one has admited to softening their's up at all. Has westfield been building the wrong product for all these years, or do we just get more gnarled, grizzled and hard with age?  :D

Loving your candy-covered ride Boney.

Ben

Er, I'm in at least two other threads at the mo talking about fitting a windscreen to a car born with an aero, does that count  :p

I've no pics yet of it in all it's windscreened (and side screened dontcha know) goodness, so I haven't posted. Will do once I have some though  :laugh:

I've even stuck the carpet back in that came out when I was sprinting it  :laugh:

Though ironically, the squishy sports seats are about to be swapped for JK composites jobs.

if we are starting with previous cars, then my westfield career goes back a further a further 4 westfields and 1 vindicator.

Cleggy you've caused me some stress with this post. Took me a week to track down the original photos. Been in the loft and everywhere looking for them. Even went through a whole spindle of cds (all ended up being blanks)as i knew it was on a cd somewhere  :blush:

This is it the day i viewed the westy. Knew very little about them just seen 7's at the motorshow and liked them. Lad at work was selling it and told me what he would let it go for. could just afford it.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

As it was before i rearranged the front end

picture024.jpg

As it is now

Picture008-1.jpg

Picture004-1.jpg

Last time it was out under its own power april 2009  :down:

IMG_6536-1.jpg

dont think i bought the wrong car as it was all i could afford at the time but if i'd known about upgardeitus i could easily of bought a meg spec car by now.

2 sets of seats. Full set of brakes still std though with better pads. New fuel tank, rac bar, shocks springs, polo rad, Bottom end pistons head, lights, carbon cycle wings(ex jeffc), Harnesses, dash and gauges x 2 sets. mirrors converted to 5 speed

2 x engine rebuilds 1st 1 taking it from a nearly std xflow to a 1700 with a stage 3 head and a 244 cam then a rebuild with forged pistons as a cracked piston caused it to steam like ivor the engine. Actually make that about 7 rebuilds but we'll not mention a bad choice in engine builder and it wasn't me that did it  :oops::mad:

Its gonna be very sad when this has to go next year  :down:  :down:  :down: