• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kirkyboy5

• SootySport

• AdamR

• mjones31

Nice work - I would have definitely been looking at that if I was still on the search! Enjoy :D

well done soot1e!!!! looks nice mate. new pair of cycle wings and some TLC and it will be lush!!!! maybe some black alloys too ;)

where abouts are you based???

Dan

Looks fantastic spec for the money, well done.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D

Will do a proper intro to the Westy when I get it, next w/e.   I'm one of the Essex Boys and have been to a couple of the monthly meets, learned lots with the guidance off Tigger and Pete.

You can blame the boardroom for the amount you paid, as it was originally about £750 less than that and we made Jam bump it up.

Having said that, it was still £1500 underpriced, so well done and a great buy!

ohhh god your miles away then mate haha. Where you picking it up from? pop in for a cuppa if you come by wolves.

Dan

Codsall. Nice offer but I'l be keen to get up there and back quick,  demo runs demanded by friends and neighbours already, although they might change their minds when they here it. :p

You can blame the boardroom for the amount you paid, as it was originally about £750 less than that and we made Jam bump it up.

Having said that, it was still £1500 underpriced, so well done and a great buy!

Don't worry Cap'n a compromise was reached on price, I'm happy and Jam is happy.

Ah well, that makes two Jams.  He's Jam, and at that price, you're a jammy b*****d! :laugh:  :t-up:

ohh codsalls nice mate. how you getting back down south??? I would suggest the A5 as a great road to drive your westie on. It was my first road I drove the westie up from bedford on.

Dan