Unloved and not wanted.

mhc

pre-litwestfield002.jpg

Sometime last year this prelit was in the for sale section for the sum of £750, described as a basket case it had no takers.

But now with the new low cost  ;) speed series class D perhaps this could be turned into a very competitive car at low cost.

I have recruited some of the top brains in the Derby and Notts area to assist in the build, development, and driving of this new area car. :D

Would there be any interest in a mini blog of its development?

Or should it be a case of lets wait and see? :D

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Aspden

• mhc

• Asterix

• Tigger

Mmmm, blog, blog, blog, yes please.  :t-up:  :D

mini blog required.

Steve D is doing one of those.

Hit it with the carbon treatment and push the rules as far as you can Mick.

I have recruited some of the top brains in the Derby and Notts area

And I wonder why no one's asked me..... :bangshead:  :bangshead:

So low cost motorsport involving Mick, & Garry!!!!... not much hope of it lacking tech, though it will have unbeatable build quality!

If this is being built by committee I vote for Barney to control the purse strings, as I think of the three of you he's the one that understands the term low cost!

Garry can donate some aeroquip fittings for free when he sends the cos car on a diet and changes to a proper fuel system!!!  

As for drivers, Barney will struggle unless some sort of paddle system is fitted and this is challenging with a H pattern box!

Looking forward to the blog, should be intersting...when does work start on the build and do you need any out of area help?? I know where there is a great dog box for sale.........

If somebody has a domain name they want to donate, I'll host the blog for free and do the initial setup for the blog.

After that, it will be up to whomever wants to do the writeups etc to control the content?

Tiggs

is that a narrow bodied car.

no good for fatty drivers :D

is that a narrow bodied car.

no good for fatty drivers :D

That's you out then Pete, specially after all those mince pies :p:)

Really looking forward to seeing how this turns out! Happy to offer time and assistance any way I can! :)

mini blog required.

Steve D is doing one of those.

Hit it with the carbon treatment and push the rules as far as you can Mick.

Rob , you may be right.

If there is to be time and money wasted on this car perhaps we should try to make it a front runner. :love: