• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tigger

• barney

• stephenh

• mark.anson

I know I cant believe it, last year it blew my glasses off my head!

at the track now( theyve got wireless in the paddock),sun beating down..

theres long delays at rhualt hill to st asaph on the a55 about 40 minutes worth at 11 am....

theres some roadworks on the a55 on the island as well but these might be gone later..

this has been a Rubble roadwatch announcement   :D  :D  :D  :p  :D

raining now :(

now  wet,but drying...might not be enough to attack though.. :(  :(

will have to see what tommorrow brings,mr anson`s dropped a valve,so will be appearing in the rubble mobile tommorrow..

lukes drove brilliantly in the wet...very smooth just lke the old man.. :t-up:  :t-up:

raining now :(

You should be used to that Pete, rained last year too ???

Just put your foot down and hope for the best :D

Thanks for the update Barney.

Which car is the "Derby & Notts area car" ???

Going to need to know for the results, i.e is it a class "F" car?

Also, can you see if somebody can get the scrores for me please  :t-up:

just got back,nicks got all the results,top weekend for playskool..nick double ftd and luke got a second in class for a very mature drive today,

mixed bag of weather with some outstanding drives..

unfortunately Barry went into the tyre wall on a rerun,hopefully the car wont take too much to mend .

barney

Not a good weekend for some of us car wise.

My engines gone t**s up, as has Richard Kerrs. Really sorry for Barry having an off too. Hope it's fixed soon mate.

Big thanks to Barney for letting drive the rubble machine. Shame I coulnt make more of it.

Well done on the class wins though. Looking good for overall honours this year.

just got home traffic not to bad and A5 was a nice route home but nearly run out of derv not many petrol stations about  :bangshead:

big thanks for all the help trying to sort me car. never had the diff out and in so quick :t-up:

unfortunely didnt cure the problem.

and big thanks for mick for letting me drive his car.

enjoyed driving it very different from mine .and i never melted the box :D  :D   unlike mine :(

cheers mate

Good weekend on balance :(  :) mixed bag of weather and differing fortunes.

Saturday was tricky trying to adjust to the sequential box coupled with a gear indicator glitch but was getting the hang of it all by the end of the day. Unfortunately it all went a bit wrong as I re-entered the paddock after my final run, with what appears to be a either a badly blown head gasket or cracked head?? Hopefully no more serious damage with *lots* of water down the bores.

True to Speed Series form plenty double drives were offered, many thanks to all who volunteered but decided to drive Richard James's bike engined motor in the end, whole different ball game! but interesting. Big thanks to Richard for the drive.

As has been said before, commiserations to Barry, hope you get things sorted out soon.

Congratulations to Nick Algar (and his crew) for the crowd pleasing drive in the Plays-kool Gould, stunning performance  from car and driver perhaps not surprisingly taking FTD on both days.

Driver of the weekend for me was Luke Algar who not only completed his car at 11.00pm Thursday night (with some assistance from Snr  ;) )  drove immaculately Saturday and Sunday setting a *very* respectable time both days and came away with two awards, 2nd in class and Best Novice. Congratulations Luke, very very well done, one to watch :t-up:  :t-up:  This Plays-kool mob aint too bad at this game  :love:

Edited to add....glad I didn't make any silly bets about you not making it there  :bangshead: think I owe you fifty quid  :(  :D  :D  Well done mate  :t-up:  :love: