TV Programme - A car is born!

Jon Murray

If you have SKY digital, then get on to channel 133 right now.  The TV series where Mark whats-his-face builds a Westfield is on!

In fact, it started at 6:30 pm and seems to be on all evening.

The good news is, if you go to chanell 134, it's one hours delay, so the programmes start at 7:30 instead  :D

Got to dash, I'm off to set the video.

Jon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• Jon Murray

• Phssthpok

• Vlad the Impaler

Oh b*******, I've got my days / times all wrong  ???

I'm currently taping "A car is Born" by mistake :angry:

I'll get me coat....... But hang on, a quick check on Digi-Guide reveals that "A Racing Car is Born" starts tomorrow night at 9: 00pm on channel 133 or 10: 00pm on channel 134.   :t-up:

Jon

Yes but watch the programme where he takes his Cobra thing thorugh SVA  ;)  :D  :)

Any resemblance to the Pre SVA car to post SVA is just a mere coincidence - perhaps such a public TV endorsed abuse of the system is whats making it so much more difficult for everyone else  :D  :arse:  :)  :arse:  ;)

He He He.... I saw myself (or rather my car) on telly last night. For all of 200 mili seconds. It was the trailer for this fourth coming program. The series starts tonight at 9. There are 15 episodes, 5 tonight (Tuesday 24th Sept) then 5 next Tuesday and the final 5 the following Tuesday. Should be an interesting series. The bit about the racing championship, which was filmed at Croix in France, will be the one that I am in and will span the final two episodes (14 and 15), in the final showing.

Make sure you have a good laugh at us.

Keith.

Thanks for those cheery words Vlad  ;)  :p  :)  wonder if young phsstpok will have any comment to make on the matter  ;)  ;)  :p  :D

Nope Windy its not on The Discovery channel it's on channel number 133 The Discovery Home & Leisure Channel and repeated one hour later on 134.

The DH&L Channel is not the same as The Discovery Channel  ;)  :(  :(  ;)  :D