• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vice Chairman

• peterg

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• barney

'cos he won't be capable after celebrating becoming our new Fuhrer on Saturday night  :xmas:  :laugh:

Why arent you driving Herr Leader Vice?

Fed up of winning all the time John - no more room for glass on our sideboard. :laugh:

Really - too much to do in other areas this time...... Promise to be kind with you on the mic :devil:   (maybe)

No one would believe you anyway about little old me  :blush:

No one would believe you anyway about little old me  :blush:

There were lots of people at Aintree a couple of years back :laugh:

You're ok though John - I won't mention it. :oops:

Thats OK - I dont mind you mentioning that I went on to win the class despite a setback mid morning  :cool:

was that when a wheel fell off John  ???  or was it another of your er, moments  :p

If its not to late can you ad 3 more to the catering numbers for the NMS crew?

Hi Troy,

Already guessed you would want feeding - so have added you to the list.

We are now nudging 70 people for the grub - great news.

Also - can I bring 3 wellies down on Tuesday for a rolling road session?  They need to be tuned for torque not revs - in prep for the competion on Saturday :laugh:

UPDATE - PLEASE READ IF YOU ARE COMING ON SAT EVENING

I have been in contact with the caterer - the score is;

We are going to be dining on Pork Loin in a Bap - with Chips and Coleslaw.  Pam (caterer) is supplying all the plates and cutlery - and Apple Sauce etc.

I am afraid there is a slight increase on the price mentioned in my first posting - the cost per head is now £4.50 (£2.50 for the nippers).  I hope this does not cause anyone too much of a problem.  Inflation I guess - as the original estimate of cost was given in March....

Also - I am trying to think of the best method of providing a mass pudding (desert course if your name is John Loud-one).  Would you mind bringing a small contribution -  a cake or similar to chuck on the middle of the table for all to share?  Again - let me now if you think this is workable.

I will of course expect you all to turn up with a bottle of chilled wine (stella if your name is Steve Davies) - to share with your other halfs :)

Only other thing you wil need is a chair and a strong arm if you  intend to compete in the welly wanging contest.  This will take place following the meal and the consumption of wine and beer - previous experience has shown it is more fun that way. :oops:

If anyone has an iPOD with speakers - so that we can make a bit of noise in the corner - this would be great too.

I am taking a generator - so that we can hook up a light or two - which should keep us bathed in light until we throw in the towel :p

Other than that - turn up with a smile - ready to have a good time - and pray for good weather!

edited to say - we are just about at 70 people now

Paul you can put Michele and I down if its not to late, plus i still owe you for the flowers at stoneleigh.

Got the Ipod covered as well if you like.

^ if you mean the Sprint School then it's 10am - Nick should be sending out the details early this week I hope as I've had a couple ask me as well.

Paul you can put Michele and I down if its not to late, plus i still owe you for the flowers at stoneleigh.

Got the Ipod covered as well if you like.

Will add you to the list - the caterer is looking for final numbers from me tomorrow - so if anyone else is teetering on the brink - let me know quickly or we won't be able to accomodate you (for the food that is - you will be very welcome to join us for the other activities).

iPOD would be good - thanks!

Hi could i add one to mine please, to make it a +2 for tcc21racing, otherwise i will not hear the end of it from my old man who i completely forgot is coming along to get his A*** whooped  :p