Curborough - Saturday Evening

Vice Chairman

Hi All,

Putting some thought to having a bit of a bash at Curborough on the Saturday night - kind of "celebration" of my last day as Chairman of Vice.  And - it would be good to bring everyone together for an evening.

A local caterer can provide something like a pork and chips / salad supper at a cost of approx. £3.00 - £3.50 per head (dependant on numbers).  

What do you reckon - think it is something you would like to see happen on the Saturday night at Curborough?? :)

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vice Chairman

• peterg

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• barney

Are you sure its a celebration of your last day of Chairman of Vice or a celebration of your first day as Chairman Geezer ?

Sounds an excellent idea to me boss

I'll be coming up at some point Saturday to camp over so count me in..  :t-up:  :t-up:

Top idea, it's been ages since i had a propa WSCC bash, pork & chips sounds good to.

Can we have the Brumfield Disco too???

Can we have the Brumfield Disco too???

Good call - sort of took it for granted that there would be someone along who could make a noise in the corner.

Assuming we have enough interest - this was going to be the next set of postings;  music, gazeebos, chairs etc etc....... :)

Keep 'em coming guys and gals.

Sounds like a good plan, anything to save me having to cook :D

Count us in aswell :xmas:

yum :D