Cannock Area - April Meeting

Pew

Ok I'll see you all at Quatford and save myself the drive up to Cannock.

So far the reliability record for my car is 100% (2 runs and no breakdown) so i'm hoping this is the start of a good year for me.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• RedditchJay

• stephenh

• Pew

Hang on, Stu, why so early? I've just checked on Google Maps, and it is just over 20 miles, and they estimate 34 mins!

Even allowing for the bacon sarnies we surely dont need to leave Newport bypass before 9.45am? I wasn't thinking of leaving home until 9.00 or there abouts.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of Newport in Wales? Or did you want to buy some plants for the garden? ???  ???  :D  :D  :D

LOL that was the time suggested by Eddie the Murtaya driver.

He can't go above 45 or bits drop off!!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

and my car might not start  :D  :D  :D

Seriously, if you're planning on leaving Newport bypass at 9.15 I think the answer is dont wait for me, as I doubt very much I can make it for then.

I'm down at Gurston Down the day before, which is a 3 1/2 hour drive back home, so by the time I've unloaded the car I wont be feeling like changing wheels and loading tools into the boot etc. 'll do that in the morning before heading for Bridgnorth. And you know how long it takes to get Mrs H tucked up and belted in to the Westie, simply AGES! :D  :D

I'll probably catch you somewhere between Newport and Bridgnorth. Or failing that at Quatford.

Ok change of time for Newport meet point

9.30 for a 9.45 off to Bridgnorth  :t-up:

might just make that! :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Get stuffed you plank that was on 20th March for the Sunday Cosford meet!!  :bangshead:  :p

Speaking of which does anyone fancy going there first and then onto the run or is there not enough time?

Any Track Day.... Any Time Stu  :D  ;)

(In fact I'll use the XR2 if it makes you feel better!)

Speaking of which does anyone fancy going there first and then onto the run or is there not enough time?

Any Track Day.... Any Time Stu  :D  ;)

(In fact I'll use the XR2 if it makes you feel better!)

Eddie you are getting old if you are biting at my wind ups lol  :laugh:  :p

I don't think there will be enough time for the two tbh so just the run for me.

As for the XR2 are you thinking of trying for 2 laps this time hee hee. :devil:  :p  :laugh:

I'm  REALLY looking forward to seeing this Murtaya thing. How many seconds head start do you want before I catch you up in 2 laps at Curby, Mark?

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

and my car might not start  :D  :D  :D

Oi!, you after my crown?

Hi evenin all

Just a line about the Sunday run, I've looked at two or three weather sites & it's lookin good, I will be at Tony's cafe about 10.00ish please can you all park at the bridgnorth end of the carpark. If you need fuel, top up across the road before 10.45 ready for 11.00 off. If you don't have food & drink at Tony's I will be stopping in Clun for toilet & the cafe will be open, the next planned stop is Newtown Texaco/costcutters. I'm looking forward to the run & seeing you all      jeffro