• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• carpetstu

• RedditchJay

• stephenh

• Pew

well............. the wifes boss flies Helicopters and he says 64% rain...... BUT i do have roof and waterproofs,,,,,

WHERE are people meeting up ? ? post code plllleaase

There may not be rain showing on the run area but there is on the areas some of us are driving in and out of.

We will be without the AO as he is in Portugal and is stuck in the sun until he manages to find a way home.

well............. the wifes boss flies Helicopters and he says 64% rain...... BUT i do have roof and waterproofs,,,,,

WHERE are people meeting up ? ? post code plllleaase

Jay, you can't miss it, head along the main  Kiddi to Bridgenorth Road as you enter Quatford you will see a cafe and petrol station on your right full of hairy bikers, and a cafe opposite, on the left full of Westfields.......that be the one !!

If you feel a bump as you enter the car-park, that will be a biker so you will need to cross the road  :laugh:

If you want to folow me, I will be leaving Stourbridge at approx 09:45 (on a diet so cant eat bacon sarnie !!) - 07766 302917

Sorry guys for the no show tomorrow, still stuck in Lisbon with no sign of any chance of getting back to blighty for some time.... gutted... rather be in the car blatting around than here in the rain!

Not a single DNF last year and the first race with Ollie as mechanic and it manages 1 lap!!!  :p  :devil:  :bangshead:

I didn't build the dodgy engine - some bloke with a big hat and boots with spurs did :p  Or most likely spray-painted up some old engine they dragged out of the scrap-heap just to get the car rolling :(

You'll be taking that back when it's rebuilt and you're breezing past the Robinsons...... I hope :)

Had a quick run out yesterday after the winter lay-off

Nice to get back in the thing and annoy some of the Drum & Basssss Boys again     :devil:

See you all Tomorrow....

right..... car fully fuelled for tomorrow, going to take me approx 60mins to get to you guys so I will set off at 09.00am to be there at the meeting point for 10.00am..............

psssstttt where is the Kiddy to Bridgenorth road ????

Jay,

Lippy Dave and I are travelling over from Northfield, Dave knows the way, do you want to meet in Bromsgrove ?

Paul