• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• robo1968

• Ciprian

• flyingbanana

I take it that you have both registered your membership in the link at the top of the page?

And where do we find our membership number if paid by paypal as I have done and all I have is the paypal receipt

Thanks

Brian

on your membership card when issued  ;)

Does the club still send out renewals  ?

Not received anything and I think mine must be due about now  :)

Yep had my renewal note through in November for a December renewal.

Hi Guys

I for paid my membership in September and have received my membership card with number, but I still can not post (there is no register membership button when I log on either) I have patently waited for nearly 4 months as I understand that people are giving up their own time to keep this site running. I have emailed the membership secretary is there anything else I should be doing ?

Chris

there is no register membership button when I log on either

you sure? it should be under the WSCC logo on the lefthand side at the top of the screen thus:-

------------------------------------

|           W  S  C  C                  |  

|   Westfield Sports Car Club  |

-------------------------------------

Welcome 'username'

[Your Control Panel - Log Out - New Posts - Register WSCC Membership]

:t-up:

Mine is there but says my membership number or Postcode is not recognised when I enter everything?!

Tried it several times with my postcode spaced differently etc but still no luck!

Dave

Dave, your membership is already registered, it says "WSCC member" under your avatar

<----------------

Hi Guys

I for paid my membership in September and have received my membership card with number, but I still can not post (there is no register membership button when I log on either) I have patently waited for nearly 4 months as I understand that people are giving up their own time to keep this site running. I have emailed the membership secretary is there anything else I should be doing ?

Chris

Occasionally your internet browser can misbehave, it's possible you may need to clear your cache in order for the links Peter mentioned to show up on the page. (Its rare, but a few have suffered this problem over the years.)

I'm not computer techy  :down:  :down: but understand that the boardroom functions using certain "cookies" that sometimes need to be re-freshed  :durr:  :durr:  :blush:  :durr: or may even be blocked by some firewalls and AV  :durr:  :durr: so sometimes logging out clearing out old cookies and re-logging in and refreshing as new might help ??????