• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Membership Processing

Club Chairman (Reserve)

Hi

Just checking if John C is still up to his eyes catching up on memberships, or whether Royal Mail has lost my new card etc?

I rejoined about 8 weeks ago (membership expired in May) but still nothing. Not had a copy of Westfield World in over 6mths

Thanks

Graham

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• robo1968

• Ciprian

• flyingbanana

Graham,  i'll check your details next week when im back home.

I just need a membership number to give to my insurance company for a discount they offer.

FJ are very understanding with WSCC members and if explained to they offer discount subject to WSCC details following upon arrival - WSCC and FJ have been working together for in excess of 20 years so don't panic it'll all be o.k  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

• 2 months later...

Are we back on track yet with issuing membership cards?

Hi

I’ve been a member now for over 3 months and still can’t send pm’s pleased could someone help with this?

Thanks

Are any membership cards being sent out to anybody?

• 1 month later...

How to post in the wanted parts section????? NO PERMISSION???

Hi Guys,

I’ve been trying to post in the wanted parts section the last few days but cant so have been posting on the chat section and mentioning that I’ve only done this as I cant post were I should (in the wanted parts section) But within 10mins my post has disappeared/ been with drawn?? Could someone tell me how I can get the permission to be able to post in the wanted parts?

Just to note I am a Fully Paid up member on the Westfield car club.

This seems a bit wired that they can remove your post but yet not explain why or how to get these Permissions?

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Just wondering when my membership will become live?!

Been a couple of months now so it's a bit of a pest not being able to reply to for sale adds/pm members when trying to get bits and bobs together to get the car kitted out.

Can someone give the relevant person a gentle poke for me please.

Cheers,

Dave

Hi Dave

In the same boat as you mate, payed up early November but have no permission????? to, for sale or wanted adds. This is a pain,so if you find the relevent person give him or her(must be PC) a gentle prod for me to.

Merry Christmas

Andy.

I take it that you have both registered your membership in the link at the top of the page?

Hi Guys,

I paid for membership back in november but haven`t heard anything yet can anyone advise when i will,or do you pay the £25 quid and hear no more?

Hi Baggy

Don't worry your not the only one.

I sent off for my renewal by post at the end of November, but like you have not received my new membership card yet. I did send an e-mail last week via the membership secretary e-mail, but have had no reply. I then did a search and found a post that people had the same problem last year and the membership secretary stated that due to family and working away he was not able to reply to e-mails - see link Boardroom Search so it looks like the same issues apply and with Christmas in the way, I can only assume its delayed things further. I was going to wait until end of the month and if nothing turns up then chase again.

Bud

Mine was delayed guys but has come through now so assuming yours will come through at some point to.

Cheers,

Dave