Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Mark Stanton

Anyone meeting up first...!

Live over Solihull way... first time there anything I need to know!!.

Thanks

Martin :durr:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• RedditchJay

• Pew

• carpetstu

Here's some of what's happening, but please ensure you drop by the WSCC marquee and WSCC Motorsport stand in Hall 2 for "meet show Special Guests", Merchandise purchases and Membership Renewals.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Here's some of what's happening, but please ensure you drop by the WSCC marquee and WSCC Motorsport stand in Hall 2 for "meet show Special Guests", Merchandise purchases and Membership Renewals.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D

very funny and also quite prophetic me thinks :D  :devil:  :D

I'm coming up on the Monday but as we (Cotswold Area WSCC) have hired the Curborough Track on the Tuesday, I'm thinking of bringing the Westy on the trailer as we have kit to bring with us (camping at Curborough Track)

Can we get into the show with Westy + Trailer + Tow Wagon?? ??

Can we get into the show with Westy + Trailer + Tow Wagon?? ??

I hope so, cos that's how mine will be coming on saturday night :D, I'm assuming we'll just be able to park up in the WSCC camping area.

Please do bear in mind that camping area should have enough space for tents ............ it would help if trailers were all kept together, perhaps behind marquee or to one end of camping area - a lot of folks do stop over and we don't want people triping over trailers or not enough room to pitch their weekend accommodation - just use some courtesy and common-sense which I know most of you have  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

There was a guy taking pics of the Westfield Slalom rides today, right there on the course at the roundabout and the burnout cone. Anyone know where they might be published/seen/purchased?

You can see the deardevil himself  

Thanks.

• 3 months later...
Was hoping for pics from the photographer who was standing on the circuit... Any clues?