Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Mark Stanton

If you are going to Stoneleigh in your Westfield and intend to park on the Club Stand at Block 53 along with fellow members would you please complete the attached form with as much or little information as you choose in order that members of the public and your fellow WSCC members can see what you've been up to and who you are

Thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• RedditchJay

• Pew

• carpetstu

To complete the form and make it look presentable I would like to type the information onto it. Is this possible (my hand writing is terrible).

Dave

Yep you can use Adobe acrobat ..... its a pdf file ...... sorry doc file is too large to upload onto system  ;)  ;)

you're not the only that might have terrible hand-writing  ;)  ;)  ;)

Ordered the Sunshine this Year, looking forward to it , My Car missed Stoneleigh by a Day last year, it passed SVA on the tuesday after the Show, you could say its its Birthday !!!!!!!!!!! anyway camping and having a beer!!!

I intend to come sat night and stay till monday , will be camping   any idea if i have to book camping and if so how?

Cheers

SK :p

To help those who cannot write I have created a word version of th spec sheet which you can type into....

Here

Have a look here and see if you recognise something  :D  :D  :D  :D

WSCC at Stoneleigh - Featured

Great feature for the WSCC to be on all adverts and promo - Thanks to the work and efforts undertaken  :D  :D sure it'll live up to all the PR  ;)  ;)  :D

BE CAREFUL

Entrances to the showground and in particular the kit car entrance can get extremely busy on show days around peak periods such as 10.30 to 11.30

Expect and allow for delays - or allow yourself more time  ;)  ;)  ;)

and watch out for Mr Plod often seen around before and after show in high profile and with all the latest speed camera gear you can imagine   ;)  ;)  ;)

ALL

On the back of what Mark just said..... ditch the small number plates, my "mate" is in West Mids force and small number plates that the PNCR vans cannot detect is prime for £30 and 3 points next weekend......