Stoneleigh Kit Car Show

Mark Stanton

I managed it last year with a passenger, and i have no boot! I will be there again this year for both days... :) had a great time last year, but didn't realise you could explore ohter parties... i need a Stoneleigh party guide this year..anyone in the know??

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• RedditchJay

• Pew

• carpetstu

Yep, count me in as long as i can get the old girl up and running, no not on about the missus !!! after lot's of winter mod's.

Also Need to clear the winter Cob Webb's out..... of meeee.

Ditch.

I am hoping that my car would have passed its IVA, registered and taxed in time. If so I shall be there with a beaming smile on my face.

hide the gear in the boot

How!  ???

Beer, money, tent, driving gloves,battery charger, jump leads, gloves, sleeping bag,

tool kit, food, drink, phone, insurance docs, clothes, waterproofs, fire extinguisher,

umbrella, car cover, helmet, coolant, oil, tyre weld, tomtom, camera, wd40, first aid kit,

torch, towel, bin bags, leatherman, tie wraps, gaffa tape, baby wipes, bog roll.

Use your imagination  :p  ;)

wow... thats gona be some party..lol.

Will be there.. pretty local for me

Hi there

Belgium is coming ! Well, maybe not whole Belgium but a small group of Seven owners  

From 28th of April to the 2nd of May, I will visit Wales and a stop to visit the kitcar show is foreseen. Our group consists of 9 seven-like cars and there should be at least two Westfields and maybe three. It's the first time that I will travel more than one day with my pride and joy : so advises are welcome !

Regards and I hope to meet a lot of WSCC members during my visit.

PS : I could bring some beer from Belgium but space is very limited since I managed to convince my wife to come with me. Quite a challenge    

You will enjoy Wales. Its not like Belgium, it goes up and down as well. However weather can be quite similar, either very good or peeing down. If that's your wife in the avatar, bring beer instead.  ;)

PM if you need any help with your route around Wales.

John.

I managed it last year with a passenger, and i have no boot! I will be there again this year for both days... :) had a great time last year, but didn't realise you could explore ohter parties... i need a Stoneleigh party guide this year..anyone in the know??

me and some of the guys joined in with the jago guys - had a good time until I cannot remember  :D and was given a guided tour and history of the cars by mr jago himself

then after that all I remember is Dave falling over a trailor, tent ropes, his chair oh and just about everything else

then at 5am he thought it would be a good idea to start his car in the middle of all the tents

wonder who remembers that  :D

You will enjoy Wales. Its not like Belgium, it goes up and down as well. However weather can be quite similar, either very good or peeing down. If that's your wife in the avatar, bring beer instead.  ;)

PM if you need any help with your route around Wales.

John.

Thank you for your message. I just see that my membership is over and I have to renew it, so no PM ability now.

Edit : I am stupid ot not yet well awake... the "contact" button is well present  :bangshead: ... anyway, membership is now paid  :blush:

My wife will be glad to know that you thought it was her on the avatar picture ;-)   be afraid if she finds you during the show  :p

For the route, our group "leader" has a good experience with Wales and England. We will visit Portmeirion and spend two days in the area. (EVO triangle, Llanberis pass, ...)

See you in Stoneleigh

There will shortly be an announcement on what we are doing on the outdoor club stand along with the assistance we'll need to get it up and running.

If you are coming along your help for a few hours would be greatly appreciated.

Chaz.

Can you canp on the Saturday night before hand?

Thinking of coming over from Nothern Ireland?

Aidan

Yes

Cool can't wait - just need somewhere to hide the Murtaya from everyone!!  :blush:

Just park it on the Westfied stand Eddie, I am sure after a few beers we can arrange for it to be relocated  :devil:

Oh god please Mark NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

It wasn't pretty last time you got your kit off and that was five years ago, I shudder to think what the intervening five years have done to you.

Chaz.