Top Posters In This Topic

• Old Biker

• James

• 7sRWild

• Mark (smokey mow)

Top Posters In This Topic

Good clean looking car.  

Don't worry, I'm not jealous!   :bangshead:

Is that from a private seller or a 'dealer'?

Good luck with it.  

What does it handle like in the snow/ice?

Weird thing is I phoned up about that car maybe 2 months ago, only to be told that it had been sold....................He could however have sold me a 1.8 Zetec live axle the he did have in stock for the same money!  :bangshead:

this happened to me as well.

Im sure this was the guy, went to look at a particular car and was told it had sold but he had this one for sale. But guy didnt turn up with car after i drove up from bedford to tamworth with an appointment to see the car

Got to give him his dues  he talked a good sale  :laugh :

Sorry if this post dont help :t-up:

From a private seller in Japan. It will arrive in Canada first week in March. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas. Originally built at the Westfield factory in 1995. Will have to get some custom ski's for the wheels and some dogs to give it a whiz on the snow... looking foward to the spring. As soon as the snow clears , this se7en is hitting the road.

IMG_1899.jpg

Smokie what a cracking looking car.

Really like the colour with the chrome :t-up:

Thanks mate  :t-up: I know chrome isn't the latest trend but I'm a big fan of it and the more classic look it gives.  I'm pleased with the way the car turned out in the end :love:

Thanks mate  :t-up: I know chrome isn't the latest trend but I'm a big fan of it and the more classic look it gives.  I'm pleased with the way the car turned out in the end :love:

Its right up my street mate.    is it a burgandy red.  looks like it in my pics.

Its right up my street mate.    is it a burgandy red.  looks like it in my pics.

it's crimson  :cool: thanks for the comments  :t-up: