• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

Well I was going to issue the regs tomorrow, having just come back of holiday at 9pm.

But obviously I will now have to carefully read through all the important issues this post has raised and try and take them into account, so should be sometime in January when they will be ready  :D  :D  :D

I will get then out ASAP, but besides the normal changes we have as a Speed Series, as any of you who have had your Blue Book will know, the MSA has changed the Sprint & Hillclimb section to S, so I have to go through that as well, so it takes a bit of time to get sorted. I would think latest 20th Dec, but will try and do before.

having just come back of holiday at 9pm.

Holiday!! Holiday!! Who said you could have a holiday at this very important time!!!!!!!

Just plain inconsiderate if you ask me!!!!

Don't let it grind you down Nicky babe  :love:

having just come back of holiday at 9pm.

Holiday!! Holiday!! Who said you could have a holiday at this very important time!!!!!!!

Just plain inconsiderate if you ask me!!!!

Don't let it grind you down Nicky babe  :love:

Great to see you are back Tommo,

Will have to borrow a Westie to come out and beat you again M8  :love:  :p  :love:

Sorry, bit below the belt, but couldn't resist it  :D

I used to really enjoy competing agaist Steve Robiinson in my early days - he had a heavilly modified Pinto - must have spent a packet on it - it was easily as quick as my XE.

eh up VC! Congratulations on your elevation.

.... it was entirely standard, straight out of a Granada - or was it Grandad? It was only as quick as your XE because you were even lardier than me x

Eh Up Grandad,

Congrats on your addition!

Straight out of a Granada - yeh right :D  must have been one of the Sweeney's Granada's then :p

You will be pleased to hear that I am still very healthy in the lardy department.  Perhaps you should get a westie again and try your luck - "old man" :arse:

"Battle of the Zimmers"  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

:sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep:  :sheep: