Speed Series classes for 2010

Terry Everall

Do we have date when the new WSCC speed series classes and regs will be available. Several people are asking about aero screens, tyres and engines so they can decide what to do and have time to make changes.? :oops:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• Terry Everall

• Mid life crisis

Are you showing your patience again Terry?  :D

The last season only finished 7 weeks ago  :oops:

My patience is always being tested but this time its brother Steve who is trying to decide on options/mods etc  ???

Are you showing your patience again Terry? The last season only finished 7 weeks ago

But doesn't the next one start in only 13 weeks?

Annie.

Annie

You are spot on

My car is in bits being rebuit and others are wondering if the classes change what will need to bought or upgraded to be competetive. Always ends up being last minute before things are ready. Kast year Steve did 14 miles in the modded car before first event!

several ??? others ???? and yet there is only you asking ?????  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

its the voices they  made him do it  ;)

Mark

Serious ly people are asking about what tyres to buy which affects rim choice, whether to fit aero screen and hence which class might provide best competition etc and its NOT just me cos I'm in class H which I guess is unlikely to be altered.

But if you think there is not an issue fine. But it might be worth asking possible entrants perhaps?

I am only asking WHEN people will find out.

and yet you are the ony one posting Q's  :D

Who are all these people and surely they are able to ask the organising team themselves  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ???  ???  ???

Based on previous years all classes will offer good competition so why should 2010 be any different  ???

It is each individuals choice to enter whatever class they choose to and not be swayed by any other individual to either become cannon fodder to others or try and manipulate to their own benefit  :D  :D  :D  :D

Mark

Exactly right

Enter whichever class the want But they dont know the regs YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the Yorks meeting the issue was raised about tyres and aero screens in particular with reference to Classes A,B,C and D

I have now posted my concerns about a date when people will get the information they need. I am not trying to be a b****y nuisance just to find out what is happening so I can help others.

I will not post on this subject again

Who is the class B mentor?

Id be interested to know if the venues and dates have been decided for next year yet :), I need to work out how long I've got to finish re-building the car before the first event :D

got to admit for once im with terry on this one.its only a couple of years ago that i changed to bike power,didn't bother with a reverse as you did not need one the previous year only to find out a couple of weeks before croft that i did need one :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead: i only got the car finished the day before the event so emma having never driven a bec before had to drive it to croft just to get used to it (the 1st few miles were entertaining :devil:  :laugh: )

Terry, i'm sure when the championship coordinator returns from France he can let people know what is likely to be happening. And if not i'm sure he will know when he can let you all know. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

At the Yorks meeting the issue was raised about tyres and aero screens in particular with reference to Classes A,B,C and D
by whom and why not contact the SS Organising team direct for full clarification  ???  ???  ???

now now Mr P the bike engine reverse gear has always been required - it was simply others misinterpretation of the blue book that led to some not fitting one  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :devil:

Draft fixtures have already been noted for 2010 all you have to do is look on SS pages - there's also a photo of Tim Nunns car to the right of em  :D