Thoresby 12/13th. September

stephenh

I'm planning to do both days, and Mrs H and I are thinking of booking meals on the Saturday evening in Perlethorpe Village Hall as organised by NSCC. Just wondered if other SS competitors do the same?

Also, is it ok to leave the Westie on its trailer in the paddock overnight, as we are booking into bed & breakfast nearby, and it looks like the B & B has limited parking facilities.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• stephenh

• barney

• pete g

• Terry Everall

There is loads of space for trailer to be left safely

Dont know about sat night do

the evening meal is good value for monney but a bit school dinnerish! if you know what i mean.

Plenty of folk BBQ and the like on the evening

Not sure how many WSCC folks attend the Notts evening most seem to gather round and BBQ  :D  :D

It is usually quite safe to leave trailer and car - although Notts SCC prefer trailers not to be left in actual paddock area as space is limited  ;)  ;)  :D

I am marshalling both days and staying in the caravan on site. When I signed the availability form it seemed that the meal was for marshalls (free) and anyone else paid???

I assumed BBQ on the field would be more fun and didn't sign up for it.

Have always heard good reports about the meal in Perlethorpe as well as attended Thoresby overnight twice now. You are unlikely to be the only WSCC members going to the meal but if you decide to cremate some meat instead there will be plenty of bbq's around the campervans.

Bringing your own holy water, prayer mats and clothes will also help. ;)

Sounds like we're BBQing then! Do I need to bring fire, or is there plenty spare, if I just bring meat and drink? :)  :)  

ps I've got a small gazebo, and my own seats!

Slightly off topic.

Has anyone received an entry conformation yet.

Slightly off topic.

Has anyone received an entry conformation yet.

I doubt it, entries dont close until the end of this month as far as I know.

Not sure how many WSCC folks attend the Notts evening most seem to gather round and BBQ  :D  :D

It is usually quite safe to leave trailer and car - although Notts SCC prefer trailers not to be left in actual paddock area as space is limited  ;)  ;)  :D

Thats good news as I hope to come down on sat afternoon for an overnight and a few cheeky ones and again it depends on the weather

Buzz

Barney, two things:

a/ will you be strimming at this event

b/ what time will the grass be getting rolled away

:p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p  :D  :p

Rich,The grass is normally quite short here ,of a medium density...... :p  :D  :D

rob...sex and travel... :D  :D  :D  :p

i still have flashbacks to last years bbq.....im "torn" up about it.. :p  :D

Rich,The grass is normally quite short here ,of a medium density...... :p  :D  :D

rob...sex and travel... :D  :D  :D  :p

i still have flashbacks to last years bbq.....im "torn" up about it.. :p  :D

:0  :0  :0  :0  :0

Ouch, exposed nerve by chance ?  :devil:  :devil: