BAT Trackday

Andrew

I think its going to be a quiet day if those places don't get filled

forcast is good as well should be dry and warm :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Andrew

• CedricTheBrave

• nikpro

• Terry Everall

If I get my exhaust can repaired & fitted on friday I'll be there.

peter

Hope you get it sorted, we need Westys!  :laugh:

Weather's looking not too bad.. Shall be a very early start for us,  :zzz:   The last Rockingham day we did was a Sunday with a later briefing..  :bangshead:

Will try and remember to park up by garage 26  :cool:

the garage will be available to any WSCC

is someone bringing a kettle this time?

Rockingham  :zzz:

Anglesey  :t-up:

is someone bringing a kettle this time?

Can bring tea, coffee, milk... but dont have a spare kettle.. :blush:  Didn't they have an urn of tea going at the last one we did?  :t-up:

Anglesey is defo not flat ( Rockingham is) and it is certainly as far from boring as tracks get :p

Anglesey overated IMO (Dodgy tarmac that has little grip but seems to shred tyres ??? ) Old circuit was much better with School & radar.   :suspect:

Rockingham is awesome and very technical  :t-up:

Anglesey is defo not flat ( Rockingham is) and it is certainly as far from boring as tracks get :p

:D  :D  I was joking..  :D   Have been to anglesey three times, it's definitely in my top four or five circuits.

I've done one trackday at Rockingham last year, and have to say it was a lot better than I was expecting. I was guessing after the big oval was constructed, the infield circuit would just be an afterthought. Not so! it's very good, and while it's no Cadwell park, it certainly aint flat either.  :t-up:

...Another Westy entered, ten places left, weather looking good, yeeeeha!  :laugh:

Anglesey overated IMO (Dodgy tarmac that has little grip but seems to shred tyres ??? ) Old circuit was much better with School & radar.   :suspect:

Rockingham is awesome and very technical  :t-up:

Hmmm, the opposite is true for me. The surface at Anglesey is superb and consistent. Very good in the wet also. Rockingham is fine until it rains, then all grip vanishes.

Yes, a cracking day!  :cool:   Superb circuit with an extremely "ballsy" chicane off the banking.  :oops:  :oops:  The prolonged high speeds had the poor old Pinto crying a bit though,... must do something about the oil leaks!  :bangshead:

Twas good meeting up with the Wilkes bros.  :t-up:

A few pics, and I'm sure Pete will get some video up soon. (I hope the Wilkes production will be up soon too. Some good action there!  ;)  )

DSCF6684s.jpg

DSCF6679s.jpg

DSCF6678s.jpg

DSCF6683s.jpg

DSCF6663s.jpg

DSCF6631s.jpg

DSCF6629s.jpg

DSCF6637s.jpg

Great pics guys and now for a caption competition !!

QP1G2071_jpg.jpg

Great pics guys and now for a caption competition !!

QP1G2071_jpg.jpg

I cant think of a caption, but my family all seem to think I look like the "only gay in the village".. :(  :(  :laugh:

I'm worried about my father, I think thats a very camp looking pose! :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Here's some vid action:

Old Cap:

Moi: