Cambs Area March Heads uo

chazpowerslide

Yep, but thats really 10:30

Since the new baby, Sunday morning starts around 12.

Thought the last run we had was a midnight one it was so early.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

confused now  :p

Hi guys, anybody goin in from peterboro ? I can meet you at macdonalds on the A47 on the way to eye, not sure what the areas called, for about 11. Ian.

Weather looks promising, so hope to going along in the Eleven from Oundle so happy to meet at the A47 McD's (likewise I don't knkow what it's called...).

Will PM you if not going...

Hopefully have a few cars coming from the Norfolk and Suffolk area to meet you at Downham Market at about 12.00.

Charles, I will be going from Oundle as well, what say we leave here at 10.45, I live in the older estate next to you, and the mobile is 07900 817745.

Ian, what McD's are you thinking about? Are you thinking about the one at Eye servises with the Esso petrol station and the crowlands road?

Sam, is the Fury broken (or blocked in?)

I have a passenger seat free...if you can get to Milton.

Just blocked in, nothing that a couple of hours shovelling gravel wouldn't fix, but I've got to be home for 1pm, so I wouldn't get much further than Downham before I had to turn round.

And yes, the Merc would actually make it all the way to Milton. :p

Sam, you're welcome to use the dax, just bolt the bits on the floor back on after you've jumped it and get the tracking done before you drive anywhere.

Sounds easy enough. Do you want me to do the Fury too?

Mark, yes on the round about on the A47 after p'boro, I think its eye. its on the left with a travel lodge and petrol station. Ian.

Hopefully have a few cars coming from the Norfolk and Suffolk area to meet you at Downham Market at about 12.00.

Looks like we will have a good crowd  :t-up:   The more the merrier  :)

Yep Chris, 11.30 in the layby seams a good idea.

If we collect Ian and any others at 11.00 in eye/A47 services, we will be fine for 11.30.

Yep Chris, 11.30 in the layby seams a good idea.

If we collect Ian and any others at 11.00 in eye/A47 services, we will be fine for 11.30.

Bang on  :t-up:  :t-up:

2x more takers, dad and I will tag along with the milton lot on their way through Stretham does 10.45 just past stretham roundabout sound about right????????:suspect:  :t-up:

2x more takers, dad and I will tag along with the milton lot on their way through Stretham does 10.45 just past stretham roundabout sound about right????????:suspect:  :t-up:

there or thereabouts  :)