Cambs Area March Heads uo

chazpowerslide

Still feeling s**t here ... not even been in the garage to tinker for over a week ...must be bad  :D

Shame I really need to tighten my nuts  ;)

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

Cars on the road!!!!!!!!!  :D  :devil:  :D

Definatly making the sunny hunny run, subject to drippy stuff from the gods :angry:  (or a wet suit..... :suspect:  ??? )

I have a wet suit, used to use it for surfing. last wore it when bored in the garage one winters evening, should of seen the look on the wifes face as she ehntered to bring me a cup of tea. "i thought you were playing with the car, why the wet suit"? I didn't get a chance to answer, she felt it safer to leave

I have a wet suit, used to use it for surfing. last wore it when bored in the garage one winters evening, should of seen the look on the wifes face as she ehntered to bring me a cup of tea. "i thought you were playing with the car, why the wet suit"? I didn't get a chance to answer, she felt it safer to leave

:suspect:

As would most people I believe...

:D

Getting there, but it ain't going to be ready for fish & chips.

I move on to mounting the ecu this weekend and, starting to get my ming round wiring.

I'm stopping by to see my dear Mum late morning, but then she is off out to see other relatives so I'm up for a run in the afternoon.

Anyone daring to suggest to the mother of their children that a blat would be nice tomorrow  :laugh:

I would love too but my balls have run out  :oops:  I've been away all day with the rugby team at Leicester Tigers followed by a night in front of the TV watching Ireland win the Grand Slam....I think I'll play safe and keep the booking for our mothers day meal  :oops:  :blush:   :)