Cambs Area March Heads uo

chazpowerslide

Hi Chaps, managed to escape from the garage for a few mins (welding fumes giving me a bit of a high) to post up the activities for March.

March 15th is race retro, as far as I can tell there is only Liam and I going to this (from the other thread) so I'll arrange the details directly with him.

It looks like we have a fair few for Sunny Hunny on the 29th which is cool.

If the Cambs lot leave Tesco Milton at 10:30am then meet up with the Peterborough side at Downham Market Little Chef/Services at about noon and then motor on down to Hunstanton for 13:30 (ish) for fish and chips.

At Hunstanton we'll park in the usual place (in the car park opposite the Tesco entrance) on the left side of the bottom field for a few Doughnuts.

After Fish and Chips those that wish can go onto Holkham Hall for tea and home made ice cream.

Chaz.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

• ChrisF

• housebeautician

• markcoopers

Hi Chaz

I am unable to make it to race retro ....

I am super keen for the Hunny run but am out the night before away from home, so am not sure if I can make it ...

If I can get it will be later on in the day and I will have to play catch up ...

Hope both days go well and hopefully will see you in Hunny

Hi Chaz, am planning to go to race retro, whats your route ? Can I join up with you somewhere ? Ian.

Hmmm. I'm sure we used to get going earlier than 10.30.

We've got friends coming for lunch on the sunny hunny day and I'd hoped to be back for 2pm ish to avoid too much of a bollocking.

* Attempts to sell a 9.00am start : *

1. There will be lots more traffic on the road if we don't leave 'til 10.30

2. It'll be a bit colder at 9am = lower intake temps = faster

3. We can all get home earlier to appease the wife / do some more welding / gardening / whatever

4. If I'm in the house until 10am she'll find jobs for me to do

Clegg wants a later start so I can make it ... hehe

TBH, since you are sooooo desperate to blat Cleggy, I'd now feel a bit guilty if it were moved to earlier. I'll ask the wife how long I'd be in the doghouse if I missed lunch and make a decision from there, but maybe I'll have to switch back to raceretro. :):(

tbh I am unsure if I will be able to make it, gonna do me best to get there - don't change any plans for me   :)

I certainly enjoyed my first joint blat the other week with the guys, a jolly good bunch of chaps  :love:

Pity I had the slowest car  :blush: and the one with the most chrome bling  :blush:

You wern't that slow, and besides we didn't really travel that fast all said and done, too bussy and dangerous to do so.

Early for me, Cleggy, we will be out for longer. Also what you doing this Sunday Cleggy, a few of us might go out if the weather is good. Liam, Sparky, Chris, Me..... anyone else/ I'll ask jason.

If we could do an early or late run I might get away with it !

Will have to use my negotiation skills  :D

You wern't that slow

git  :D

Also what you doing this Sunday Cleggy, a few of us might go out if the weather is good. Liam, Sparky, Chris, Me..... anyone else/ I'll ask jason.

will pop the question to team leader shortly when she gets back - have you guys got a time organised?

Might be up for this Sunday if thats ok mark.

Will be the Aeon though, Westy well underway trying to get rebuilt in time for the Hunstanton day.