• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• stephenh

• dhutch

• Hammy

Nigel

The "new" chicane (edwinas) before Esses is for bikes only as is the bus Stop after Shaws hairpin

There will be ducks n drakes run for all sessions and if you don't know what that is you'll soon find out tomorrow  ;)

All lights both front and rear must be taped  ;)

Get yourselves in as early as possible and go to far end of paddock near to the bridge DON'T PARK UP OUTSIDE THE CAFE else you will miss some runs and its tough cheddar  ;)  :D

Listen out for loud whistle and paddock tannoy - all drivers and passengers MUST sign in  :)

Yes I have your PM Barry

I'll be there in the purple throbber

Come and say hello or ask if you need help

See you tomorrow

All loaded up. Will be setting off very very early.  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:    See y'all tomorrow.  :cool:

Wonder if I'll get a free breakfast with the fishing club again?  :blush:  :blush:  ;)  ;)

is it possible to come and watch tomorrow

I dont see why not. But it isnt a race. If you do come then make your way into the paddock to look around the cars.

is it possible to come and watch tomorrow

I dont see why not. But it isnt a race. If you do come then make your way into the paddock to look around the cars.

will do .i wanted to do this day but about 2 months ago i had a big problem and i did not want to committ if the engine was not up to it.

Thx to club officials for organising a great day out. One or two pics on my facebook page- I survived.

Couple of pics of WllyJen if you want them.

Wall to wall sunshine courtesy of gods own county

Great day on tarck and thanks to organisers

I ended up with no 3rd or 4th but it didnt slow me down much :cool:

Highlights were Nicks runs in the Gould and somebody using the Barney technique for tarmac conditioning :oops:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sorry some had "incidents" but for most at least we just had a belting good time; all thanks to Mark. Usual good organisation.

The lad who dropped oil all round the track was at the time about as popular as a turd in a swimming pool, but I feel sorry for him, he is probably rather embarrassed, and he's probably knackered his engine, so sorry mate.

Can i echo my thanks for day too.

First trackday ive been on having had the car just afert a year and it was most enjoyable indeed. Managed to escape with only a failed starter solenoid and a rather more empty jerry can so it cant be bad. Great to see everyone, Cheers!

Also, photos-wise i got very few through haring around taking it all in but if anyone knows any of the people who where taking photos today round the track i would be very interested if anyone had any of me (Yellow narrowboat, reg Q642 WRG)

Daniel

Also, photos-wise i got very few through haring around taking it all in but if anyone knows any of the people who where taking photos today round the track i would be very interested if anyone had any of me (Yellow narrowboat, reg Q642 WRG)

I'm in the process of uploading all my pictures to photobucket at the moment but there's nearly 200  :oops: so it's taking a while  :D .  There's several in there of your car and I'll post a link to the pictures in the Mallory Photo's thread once it's finished uploading.

EDIT to add link to photos here