• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• stephenh

• dhutch

• Hammy

Weather forecast is getting better all the time, sunny intervals now forecast by both BBC and Accuweather, so panic over, Hammy. :D  :D

Looking good:

Met Office Forecast

Flippin better not rain - I polished the car last night for the first time since I've had it !!

Was wondering about everyone putting their Forum Names on their cars so we all know who we are (those that have not bet before of course)?

:(   yes but seriously..

lack of emoticons = serious.

:cool:

Actually the weather forecast is looking a lot better now!

:(   yes but seriously..

lack of emoticons = serious.

:cool:

Actually the weather forecast is looking a lot better now!

Hammy, you must be quicker, I posted 3/4s of an hour before you! :laugh:  :laugh:

Hi,

Anyone got a 919cc Fireblade engine, sittling in the shed that they want rid of, and could bring to Mallory?  Might still be able to get out on track if so.

Cheers

Barry

07779 272494

Well fingers cross for a dry day tomorrow anyway, got back from sailing on the southcoast late last night (1am late, a few hours after planned) but im now replacing the rear shocks!

What time are the people that are going down tonight planing on arriving?

Daniel

Hope to see a few of you there tomorrow :), I wont be in the Westifeld unfortunately :( but I'll still be popping along with the camera to get a few photos.  I'm planning on setting my self up either at the John Cooper Esses or Shaws hairpin so if you see me be sure to showboat or give a wave :D

Ok, so I've 'mislaid' my instructions after coming back from hols  :durr:  Must find them I supose :arse:

What time is kick off tomorrow please ?   :t-up:

Signing on at 8.00 am I believe.

Ok, so I've 'mislaid' my instructions after coming back from hols  :durr:  Must find them I supose :arse:

What time is kick off tomorrow please ?   :t-up:

For some odd reason ive yet to receave my confirmation pack although have had my place confirmed by email so i cant tell you whats in that (anyone?) however the back of the application form (see post one of this thread) states you must be at Malory for 8.15 so thats what im aiming for. Proberbly by being there the night before and camping in the trailer.

Daniel

Thanks chaps.. See you all there... just hope the car holds out or doesnt go off track for a bit of autocross    ???

Oh .. one last question .. does anyone know if the the 'new' bit of track will be in use just before the esses?

Thanks chaps.. See you all there... just hope the car holds out or doesnt go off track for a bit of autocross    ???

Oh .. one last question .. does anyone know if the the 'new' bit of track will be in use just before the esses?

Isn't that just a motorbike chicane?