WSCC Mallory Park

Mark Stanton

Looking forward to this one although I may not have a car to bring as I broke my gearbox at a charity day at Bruntingthorpe on Sunday  :blush: .

It's now away seeing if they can get it repaired in time, if not then it's just passenger rides whilst instructing for me!  :p

Steve H

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• stephenh

• dhutch

• Hammy

Hi

I have two track day novices with me booked in session A

Will anyone be available on the day to undertake some tuition in exchange for a few beer vouchers?

Rik

Rik - Have a read of the post immediately before your own  ;)  ;)  ;)

then it's just passenger rides whilst instructing for me
 ;)  ;)  :D

Hate to put a downer on things -but forecast is  looking to be raining on the day,  how does this affect things in practice ( going fast in the wet in a Westfield is not the best of activites )?

Slow down a bit more!! It is possible to drive a Westfield in the wet. Just feed the power in gently out of the bends, and be prepared to apply a touch of opposite lock if the back does start to get loose. And dont leave your braking too late, because you might find you're locking up!

Paul

Just make sure you take the right clothing and drive  ;)  ;)  ;) as Stephen notes just take care and perhaps allow more time to undertake braking etc - driving in such conditions you often learn far more than if it were dry  ;)  ;)

I'll be taking my gazebo  :D  :D

It is very easy to drive a westfield in the wet  ;)  :D

I've just got the repaired gearbox refitted in the car and test-driven so I'm all systems go   :cool:.

Top service from AJ Transmissions in turning it round so quickly  :love:

I've just got the repaired gearbox refitted in the car and test-driven so I'm all systems go   :cool:.

so does that mean your not available to give lessons/cadge free rides anymore? :laugh:

so does that mean your not available to give lessons/cadge free rides anymore? :laugh:

Fully available Stephen  :t-up: .  

I'll be instructing where needed and playing the rest of the time  :p