• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• westy

• chrisbin

• Blatman

• Nick M

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on Nick.......give 'er one from me............hic............eeeuuurrrggghhhh............I wonder where Phssthpok keeps his trousers...........

Pah !  She's frigid !!  Or a lesbian !!  Wouldn't let go of the wall and have a dance with me !!

Hey, who peed on my trousers ??!!   :angry:

*Calls out from the dining room, where he fell asleep in a chair, upside down.......*

Don't forget to grate some cheese over it. While you're in there, see if my trousers are dry................

*while grating cheese for Blatman notices half a cats tail in curry between the sagaloo and the dried out nan bread, looks round to notice Chrisbin's smile is revealing small pieces of flesh and fur* :0

Oh b*****k*. Where's me mobile...........

*Dials........*

Mum, it's me...........I need a clean pair of trousers, some money, and no questions asked. :0  :0

*getting no help from anyone, finds a piece of fishing line which does the trick. Confesses to Blatman that he mistook his trousers for a towel after puking for the 3rd time*

"What curry was that we had? Tasted like Puss-whara to me"

"Sorry boys, gotta go now, got a motorway to catch - burp. Thanks for a good night - must do it again sometime"

*looks round for his keys, finds them in westy's pocket - how did they get there?*

That's OK Chrisbin, but, would you mind picking the lumps out me pockets, there's a good chap...........

Not sure about the curry either. It's a new shop, and just after they opened, the cat population took a nose dive....... :0  :0