karts

JeffC

JC no longer has a garage at my place, I have just "spun" it into a heap :sheep:

Ok Pete, will see u later.

:laugh:  :laugh:

will be along shortly to retake my rightful place rubbing filler down  :bangshead:  :down: popped home for a snack and Mrs C legged me into an hours babysitting duties whilst she attends the gym  :D  :sheep:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need an Algar along to set the standard! ;)

What are the best pro-kart and world formula lap times for Wardy laws and Teesard?

pretty sure ive read somewhere  lap record for world formula at Warden Law is 58secs and 59 for prokart ?? dippy had his timer on and his quickest was 1.03  :oops:

couldnt catch those two they were flying ! :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

its where they hold the steering wheel that makes them quick ........ and no its not a joke  ;)

How is that? :bangshead:

couldnt catch those two they were flying ! :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

its where they hold the steering wheel that makes them quick ........ and no its not a joke  ;)

have u lost the plot Harv  :oops:  :D  :D

Look at the elbows giuys! Then look at yours stuck out  in the airflow  ;) Sometimes it pays to be diddy  :blush:

enlighten us Harv because I thought holding the wheel at 10 to 2 was the correct text book position ???  ???