• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• danmo

• evo-mark

• SIMON.G.

i bet its another one of those jap crap evo thingys, evo`s and mark go together like cooper and techie talk  :p  :p  ;)

Nope, but I'll give you a clue:

1885d1153693652-sneaker-pimps-unite-burberry_cap.jpg

:laugh:  :p  :D

i bet its another one of those jap crap evo thingys, evo`s and mark go together like cooper and techie talk  :p  :p  ;)

Nope, but I'll give you a clue:

1885d1153693652-sneaker-pimps-unite-burberry_cap.jpg

:laugh:  :p  :D

PMSL but that's about spot on Pete :D

I used to think of this car as a charva car, but now I see it more as an 80,s icon ;)  :laugh:

ta darr  Og wins the prize

it's a Nova 16 valve about 150bhp, should be enough power to keep up with the civic I reckon :devil:

I can get track time at croft on the 24th but I'm in the novice group (don't ask)  :blush:

I can get track time at croft on the 24th but I'm in the novice group (don't ask)  :blush:

you should feel right at home them  :D  :D

Forecast is looking OK  :cool:  :cool:

Still some cars bits to do but should see ya all there. Ten westies on the list last time I looked. :D

Just checked the BBC/Metcheck weather forecast which says its gonna be wet in the morning but dry later so not too bad in the current climate :angry:  :angry:

What happened to global warming :laugh:

see you all there

cool, see you there - will be staying over on the sat night - hopefully won't be on my own tho lol.

Anyone gor a syphon pump they can bring with? just so if running out can take some out of the astra :D

Dan ;)

well i was all for giving tomorrow up, had a sh.t day messing on with the car (civic not westy), firstly pulled the civic out this morning to check it over and give it a wash, noticed a metal to metal sound coming from the rear when i braked, turns out rear pads were well warn down, no problem ill buy some and fit them, spent the next two hours or so on the phone trying to get some........none in stock anywhere!!!!! :down:  :down: ......so i start to panic, pushing the civic aside, i thought ill take the westy instead, i start checking it over and everything is going ok, when i remembered the gearbox is leaking oil and i dont have any to top it up :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  (all the motor factors seem to shut around lunch time up here so as i couldnt get a reply about getting some pads for the civic i though i wouldnt bother trying to ring about getting some oil.

its now 4 pm, i pushed the westy back in its hole and started to pack up, my last hope was motorscope in getting some pads, the bloke puts me on hole while he checks stock, no sorry dont have any, a guy in the back ground starts saying he sold the last ones yesterday for an s2000 and they are the same........mint i have some of them,  problem is there on the back of my s2000 and mrs. og is out shopping in it, soon as she arrives i whip the pads out the rear of the s2000 and put them in the civic, at last im ready to go tomorrow  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

thinking ahead for tommorrow, i thought ill load the civic on the truck and strap it down ready for croft in the morning, i pull the ramps out and drive it on the truck

what a fooking bang it made....i start to reverse it off the truck very slowly to see what had happened, the civic always went on and off the truck without any problems.........that was before i lowered it  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

i got out the car to see the front bumper had shattered into a million bits, and most of it still on the back of the truck,  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :durr:  :durr:

so its back round to the garage to fit the spare front bumper....i walked out the house at 10 this morning and ten hours later its ready to go..at last

lets see what tomorrow brings  :D  :D