• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pilot Pete

• danmo

• evo-mark

• SIMON.G.

Already made a funky video start for whatever footage I capture tomorrw, looking forward to seeing the tintops in action tomorrow.

Hope yer day goes better tomoz og.

Cracking day today, really enjoyed myself. The meg was handling a lot better than previously, still a little work to do but pleased with the turn around.

A few pics:

DSCF3154.jpg

DSCF3160.jpg

DSCF3175.jpg

DSCF3180.jpg

DSCF3189.jpg

DSCF3253.jpg

DSCF3266.jpg

DSCF3305.jpg

Cheers to Mark for the little ride in the nos powered nova, and nearly taking my life! :D  :p

Saw a few Burger Vans etc coming back up the A66 today after another DNF and wondered if there was a track day brewing

What happened slip? not driveshafts again? :(

Nope ditched it, quite literaly :(

Will have some vid up shortly unfortunately we didn't get the off on camera :(:(

Think I might buy a Westy again ;)

Nope ditched it, quite literaly :(

Will have some vid up shortly unfortunately we didn't get the off on camera :(:(

Think I might buy a Westy again ;)

Funny that, your thinking about going from a tintop to a westy while everyone else is going from a westy to a tintop! :D

video footage coming up shortly! :)

funny old day for me really .. !!

anyone thinking of changing there westy for a tin top DON'T

the first session I have never worked so hard in a car. I'm sure the nova didn't like me and was trying to spit me off track with violent over steer every opportunity it got

Pete then pointed out running 44 psi in my tyres perhaps wasn't helping  :blush:  :D

2nd session was better but still a bit scary

3rd session I seemed to get my head round the fact it had handling issues and really enjoyed it ,even started to real in and pass some of the cars I had been letting past earlier

oh as for Nos gave 3 passenger rides and all passengers started to chuckle when the Nos kicked in

I guess it really is laughing gas :t-up:  :D

not at £40 a bottle for 2 and half minuets that reminds me you must owe me a tenner  ;)

canny pic that Pete tis a tidy little car if I do say so myself

well i had a good day in the end, the civic put up a good fight with some of the higher powered cars, radicals xtr`s m3`s etc........na only joking  :D  :D  all was going well until the second off last session when just before the chequred flag i heard a bit of a bang, rattle and something bouncing off the underneath of the car, turns out the fan belt tensioner had sheared off along with the fan belt, when i opened the bonnet it was lying on top of the rocker cover  ???  ??? apart from a few lost bolts, it should be an easy fix

thought the nitros nova went well, it looked well quick in a straight line, ill definatly swop you some of your oversteer for some of my understeer  :D  :D

Busa went well again today. Brakes were shot at the end (pete will show you all :angry: ) temp gauge packed up and speed sensor came loose and ended up half the length it was!

disappoint with the duno/sr3 performance i must say! sticking with a westy may be the answer???

disappoint with the duno/sr3 performance i must say! sticking with a westy may be the answer???

Martin

don't go off radicals on a track day .

time after time all the westy boys have been quicker than most radicals at a lot of circuits BUT then you come across a one being driven well and man can they go some  :blues:

if a driver can get the most out of a westfield, I can all most guarantee they will be b****y quick in a SR3

of course you will always fear the NOVA  ;)  :D

Good day again today - was only there from 10-12 but saw a lot of decent action. Few cars were surprised me, such as quietness of the yellow/gold TVR, was expecting something ravage! Red civic was doing well too...

Uploaded some pics here. Track'd Photography

Brakes were shot at the end (pete will show you all :angry: )

And so I shall. ;)  :p

Shame about that mind, was looking forward to a good chase, still, tis some quite good footage either way.

Trackd, some good pics there! :t-up: