Westfield 2000

plawson63

cheers glen,that helps alot,my view is that a drop of 2-3k over 2yrs isnt alot  since most new standard cars drop alot more .For me its more about the insuarnce aswel since im under 25 and its very cheap compared to a fairly fast hot hatch.I dont need to use my car everyday because i have a van to.

Same here.

I bought my car when I was 23, it's been cheaper to insure 2 cars since than it was to insure the car i had at the time.

For performance, it's an absolute bargain regarding insurance.

I think if you're used to depreciation from a "proper" car, then  you're not going to be too upset about the depreciation on a westy. Paying slightly over "market" value for something that you're convinced by the condition and history of is sometimes worth it purely for piece of mind in my book.

You'll enjoy it, wether you buy this one or another  :t-up:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• plawson63

• James

• perksy

• stephenh

well ive done it now,bought that westfield in the advert,i get it on fri,hope its nice weather for my 60miles drive back!