The Long Way North

studbuckle

We currently have 36 forms in the folder

From a club that has over a thousand members!?!?  :bangshead:

Well I guess there still is more than a month off registration time left... Else the chances of getting picked out of the hat are in my favour.  ???

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• carpetstu

• scooby

It looks like we're all in at the moment!! So looking forward to this event and hopefully when we start the second day there won't be any show on the hills this time!!!

Buzz

• 2 weeks later...
LOL  just a joke M8

Glad you clarified that Scoob'

We actively encourage partners and families on these events and pride ourselves on trying to make them 'wife friendly'. We've also had quite a few kids come along over the years of the Coast2Coast and we hope this will continue into the future with The Long Way North and any other events we put on.

For info, our overnight hotel also includes full leisure facilities on-site.

For info, our overnight hotel also includes full leisure facilities on-site.

Is that the bar?

I am suprised you have only had 36 forms already :bangshead: However only a few more and we all get to go :D

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the closing date for entries is this Friday. Still places left before we even have to draw names out fo the hat so if you're thinking of coming along, get your name in.

We will not be in a position to negotiate after this weekend as we have to finalise numbers with various people 4 weeks before the event.

Si

My form posted 1st class on sat, my missus wanted to come, have told lots of partners do this sort of event and it won't be a load of blokes talking about boring cars all weekend.................

and it won't be a load of blokes talking about boring cars all weekend.................

God I hope not or i'll with draw me application!!

Buzz

My form posted 1st class on sat, my missus wanted to come, have told lots of partners do this sort of event and it won't be a load of blokes talking about boring cars all weekend.................

Currently 7 Single, 18 Double,  12 Twin