The Long Way North

studbuckle

Nutter Yates or Nutter Ward??

Nutter Ward prefares building then changing his mind if his car is there I'll walk the route

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• carpetstu

• scooby

Can i ask a few dumb questions?

1. - I presume the hotel stay is a single overnighter say about half way up or is there a second night at the end position ?

2. Will there be an opportunity to set up something for the return back ( e.g second booking on way back) or smaller convoy for those going back down south ?

3. Whats the overnight car parking arrangements like ?

[ Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere in another thread]

thx.

Can i ask a few dumb questions?

1. - I presume the hotel stay is a single overnighter say about half way up or is there a second night at the end position ?

2. Will there be an opportunity to set up something for the return back ( e.g second booking on way back) or smaller convoy for those going back down south ?

3. Whats the overnight car parking arrangements like ?

[ Apologies if these have been answered elsewhere in another thread]

thx.

No dumb questions Hammy.

Hotel booked for the Saturday night only at the 2/3rd Distance ish.

The plan is to depart edale at 10am on the Saturday to be at the hotel for the 4-5pm.

Sunday starting simlar time to be at the end for 2-3pm. Giving people opportunity to get home after the event.

Anything after the event will have to be organised by the individuals, no offence, but we've got enough to sort out :)

Overnight Car Parking is secure but not covered. i.e it's normal hotel car park with CCTV etc. and all cars will be parked together in our own designated area away from passing traffic etc.

Form in the post this morning

will it still go ahead if say only 15/20 cars show an interest (just a query)

Yes but i'm 90% certain that this wont be the case.

The last 3 Coast2Coasts we've done have had over 70 cars applying.

I hope this new route will entice more people not less :)

We've already had 10 car applications and more 'in the post'

thx for the reply to my Q's

bl**dy long way tho... do you guys have upgraded re-enforced carbon fibre ar*es, direct to head red bull injection  and rear dampers by "dunlapillow"   :)

Maybe you all have the mass dampers as per Barrys Avatar...

So i'll stay by the fire, wish I was hard but I'm not so there you go- nice to see it being organised good luck to all those who go for it

thx for the reply to my Q's

bl**dy long way tho... do you guys have upgraded re-enforced carbon fibre ar*es, direct to head red bull injection  and rear dampers by "dunlapillow"   :)

Maybe you all have the mass dampers as per Barrys Avatar...

So i'll stay by the fire, wish I was hard but I'm not so there you go- nice to see it being organised good luck to all those who go for it

372 miles back to my house  :down: