The Long Way North

studbuckle

That's me in then.  Just need to sort out my RH rear indicator.  this time it's not the bulb holder :arse:.

Also work has kiboshed the trip back through Ireland (double :arse:) .  That means I'll have to organise a stopover somewhere in the North West on the way back.  All suggestions gratefully received but please bear in mind that I am not as flexible as I used to be and apparently some hairdresssers read this forum and they might be offended :devil:  :D:devil: .

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• studbuckle

• Buzz Billsberry

• carpetstu

• scooby

eh up!

why am I at end of list ???

r u saying ime slowest ???  :p  :p

marcus Zarlow!

Cheers Simon, New chq written and I'll send this one recorded delivery to make sure you get it! Antony & Nat

eh up!

why am I at end of list ???

r u saying ime slowest ???  :p  :p

marcus Zarlow!

No, you just get 'special' treatment :D

Simon

Cant make the run unfortunately , due to family matters .

I have tried to pm you but your in box seems full

Have a good one  :D gutted cant make it holiday already planned, it sounds even better than the C2C route  :(  :(  :(

Got the message re the cheques going missing. The previous one has been cancelled and a new one written this morning and in the post.

Did you get the rest of the mail?

IE T shirt sizes for Jenny and I?

I have just completed westfield and live in northumberland could I join you on the evening at you hotel for a chat to some experienced westie owners?

Oh come on Speed8. You always you knew you were in. First to pay as well :):)

Let us know what port you're coming in to. If it's Hull or near then you've got to pass by us and you could collect your roadbook en route.

Si

I know Si, just foolin' ya.  ;)

We arrive on the isle on friday at @ Dover. On the return trip we will use the NightFerry @ Hull though. Maybe we could team up for the drive back? The ultimate check in for the ferry is @ 1930hrs (on August the 3rd).

Rgrds Speed.

I have just completed westfield and live in northumberland could I join you on the evening at you hotel for a chat to some experienced westie owners?

Are you really sure you want to do that?  :laugh:

Eppo Van Der Plas

This has got to be the coolest name I've heard in  years  striaght from Hollywood... Ding dong!

buzz

Eppo Van Der Plas

This has got to be the coolest name I've heard in  years  striaght from Hollywood... Ding dong!

buzz

mate, you don't want to know the surname of my co driver...

It's Mr. Looijschelder. Don't worry, his first name is William.

Looking forward to the meet. Will be a very busy weekend for us though, 1000+ miles in about three days.

Regards,

Eppo.