WSCC Trackday

Mark Stanton

I suppose as no one can be bothered to reply it is a NO??

dont worry it would get a bit boring over taking westies anyway :p  :D

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• custardtart

• Asterix

• Mikey91

My application with cheque is in tonight's post. Not too late I hope. I wanted to get some miles on the clock so my Wee Beastie can be treated as "fully run in" by 15th. August. It will be, its now booked to go to Northampton Motorsport on 8th. July.

Which reminds me, anyone got any slicks they can let me ruin on the day? ;)

You can have your old ACB10's back if you want? I can easily bring em up.  :)

Which reminds me, anyone got any slicks they can let me ruin on the day? ;)

You can have your old ACB10's back if you want? I can easily bring em up.  :)

Were they no good then? :(

Would be interested but only of use on the day to me if they're shod with wheels (et<19 at the rear)?

They were great but I only used them for a couple of sprint laps so there in the same condition as when you gave them to me.

Can't give you wheels as well  :suspect:  :D  but you can have the tyres back anyway foc?

They were great but I only used them for a couple of sprint laps so there in the same condition as when you gave them to me.

Can't give you wheels as well  :suspect:  :D  but you can have the tyres back anyway foc?

I'll have them m8e...u at Curborough this weekend?

Nope, racing at Brands this weekend, just about to head off hence the time  :down:  :D

Will bring em oop north to Mallory!

hi guys

A quick question please just brought my first westy and joined the wscc got a mag though the post it mentions about the track day but not leaflet to fill in, where could i get a leaflet from do you know and is there any spaces left do you know.

The entry form was printed on the reverse of the A4 page whch had your address on it when the mag arrived (at least, it was on mine  )

If you have lost it, you can download it from the events page on the WSCC website (top right of this page).

See you there  :)

If you have lost it, you can download it from the events page on the WSCC website (top right of this page).

...or page 4 of this thread :t-up:

hello there

are there any spaces left for mallory , me and a friend who has a type 7 kit car thing and me in my westy would love to come and have a play.

i have the forms ready but thought i better make sure there are a of spaces left for a couple of novices first.

i am not a member but we could join if this helps.

many thanks allan

• 3 weeks later...