Cambs Annual Treasure Hunt.

chazpowerslide

Cheers Chaz and the rest of the slide clan, fantastically organised day.  Both me and the old man had a realy good time :t-up:

Hope everything is ok with stu?

Yep....All OK....Just limped home.

Started a thread in general about what happened.

Shame We could not meet everyone for a beer at the end. Was gonna limp it to the pub and then home but it was such a pain to get moving once stopped I decided home was best.

Stu

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samcooke

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

• CrashBangWallop

Thanks to Chaz (and family) for a top day.... have now made a resolution never to go in an aero screen car without a helmet on ever again, I'm still pulling bugs out my hair now (and my hair now looks like something out of the munsters!)

Mark

Maybe that should be "Never go in Mark Jackson's ever again without a full G suite, an overflow on your chuddies, a helmet and a fully up to date life insurance policy  :laugh: "

I gather his driving managed to raise your heart rate a little.

Chaz.

Mark drove fairly sedately actually, but I think that was mainly due to him needing a P**s for half the day and not wanting to bump the car at all ;)

Bug hits at 80+ mph do b****y sting though ><

Well,what a cracking day with some great company and weather.

Thanks Chaz+family for the work you put into it,and those that donated prizes,you know who you are :t-up:

Thought i was going to need one of SparkyB`s ambulances after the jog around the park :D

Shame stu had a problem,but that is one hell of a car :love:

Liam,my round next time :)

Cheers Sam for the ride, great little car. :)

Graham

Ok, positions at the close of play were............

1st, Team Plastic Porker (Sam and Graham) 590pts

2nd, Team Robinson (Scruffy Senior and Scruffy Juniour) 550pts

3rd, Team Boyle (Liam and Peter) 420pts

4th, Team Bug Splat (Mark Jackson and Sparky B) 380pts

5th, Team Burdette (Tim and Julie) 380pts

6th, Team Crash Bang Wallop (Neil and Tiff) 360pts

7th, Team Best, (Mike and Lily) 330pts

8th, Team Sawyer (Sawyer senior and Sawyer) 310

9th, Team Busted Clutch (Stuart and Simon) not classified

It was also good to caht to Mick and Matt at the Ferry Boat towards the end of the day.

(Hope I got all the names correct, some of the signatures on the sign in sheet are a bit hard to read)

Many thanks to all those that attended, Polly X can you PM me your address as I need to send your prize off to you.

Also thanks to Mark Stanton and Neil Willis, the club official's contribution to the event was most welcome and most appreciated by all the entrants.

Thanks must also go to Stagecoach Cambridge who let me use the works photocopier to copy all the admin/entrants documents and to Paul Jeffery of Royal Mail central collections (Clifton Rd Cambridge) for all the Post Box information.

Piccies to follow tomorrow.

Chaz.

* bows *

Just goes to prove what is often said on here, it's not all about power, it's who is in the car that counts.

Luckily for me, my s**t driving was compensated for by a navigator with encylopaedic knowledge of south cambs. ;);):)

You lot got murdered by a beetle with a bodykit and 80bhp bwahahahahahahaha. :)

Many thanks to all those that attended, Polly X can you PM me your address as I need to send your prize off to you

Clue : it's spoon shaped and made of wood. ;)

Many thanks to all those that attended, Polly X can you PM me your address as I need to send your prize off to you

Is it a toffee hammer?

Is it a toffee hammer?

that would be hammer shaped and made of metal  :p

I did drive sedately, I was aware that doing Doughnuts at every junction with a apassenger that has had more than his fair share of drama was not good Karma..........well that's what mark said after the 2nd one.

Is it a toffee hammer?

that would be hammer shaped and made of metal  :p

Damn it!  I was sure it was a toffee hammer or, at the very least, a nut-cracker!