Cambs Annual Treasure Hunt.

chazpowerslide

All you do is water flowers, don't you?  

Fair enough then, it hasn't rained for a week.

Come on chaps, it'd be a real shame not to do this. Greg? Jackson? Dick? Gandalf? Anyone?

Chaz, is it worth emailing the northants, norfolk and essex lot to see if they fancy it?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samcooke

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

• CrashBangWallop

Sorry guys I'm a no show....very busy at work atm  <!--emo&:(

All you do is water flowers, don't you?  ;)  :laugh:

I have over 3 million plants to sell, 600 retail customers and a sales team of 9....if watering plants all day was all I had to do I'd be a happy man  :(

All work and no play makes Chris a sad boy  :bangshead:

Sorry for the lack of response on this, it's still on and I'm finalising the event details over the next week or so.

I have just completed a 12 day stint (working rest days as we are short of drivers ATM) at work.

Gav and the Northants boys have been informed and I'm pretty sure that some of the "Cobblers" will pitch up and have a go at the event.

I have confirmed 12 entrants ATM but it would be good to have a few more (can take up to 25) to make the event a real flyer.

Chaz.

Sorry guys I'm a no show....very busy at work atm  <!--emo&:(

All you do is water flowers, don't you?  ;)  :laugh:

I have over 3 million plants to sell, 600 retail customers and a sales team of 9....if watering plants all day was all I had to do I'd be a happy man  :(

All work and no play makes Chris a sad boy  :bangshead:

What you need is a fire and an understanding insurance man

Hi Polly X, you are most welcome to come along.

Spaces still available, it'd be good to get up to the 20 mark.

I'm hoping for factory representation on the day as Julian (Turner) said he'd like to come along for a Q&A session and chat (when we talked at Sloneleigh) if he's able to make it.

Watch this space.

Chaz.

I'm back in the real world, yipeee!

I'll be there, although in which car I don't know, if I get the dax ready then that, otherwise possibly the capri or as a passenger

I have over 3 million plants to sell, 600 retail customers and a sales team of 9....

And what do you do Tuesday to Friday then Chris :p  :D

I may just make this one as long as I don't fall over my long white beard  :zzz:  :zzz:  :zzz:

Will the usual late finish dispensation apply  :blush: or will the instructions be in large print this year  ???

Ok, the final details for the Treasure Hunt are as follows.

Sunday 30th September 2007

The Event will start at Tesco Milton Car Park (Cambridge) at 11am sharp, I will be there from 10am to book the cars/drivers in.

Each driver/navigator team will be issued with the briefing notes (in braille if you wish Liam).

Each driver/navigator team will also need to bring with them an Ordnance Survey Landranger Map number 154

Tesco Milton Cambridge is situated on the A10/A14 Junction at Milton.

The store is visible from the main roundabout from just about all directions.

If you can't find the Tesco from the A10/A14 intersection you don't have a hope of scoring any points in the treasure hunt  :laugh:

From the moment the event is strated each driver and navigator team is on their own, all teams must be at Old Ferry Boat Inn, Back Lane Hollyell St Ives PE274TG by 4pm sharp for beer marking the answer sheets, prize giving and general P**s taking.

The old Ferry Boat Inn can be found beer oops here!!null

We are welcome to stay as long as we want to but the event will officially finish at 5pm.

Chaz.