Cambs Annual Treasure Hunt.

chazpowerslide

Ok, the final details for the Treasure Hunt are as follows.

Sunday 30th September 2007

The Event will start at Tesco Milton Car Park (Cambridge) at 11am sharp, I will be there from 10am to book the cars/drivers in.

Each driver/navigator team will be issued with the briefing notes (in braille if you wish Liam).

Each driver/navigator team will also need to bring with them an Ordnance Survey Landranger Map number 154

Tesco Milton Cambridge is situated on the A10/A14 Junction at Milton.

The store is visible from the main roundabout from just about all directions.

If you can't find the Tesco from the A10/A14 intersection you don't have a hope of scoring any points in the treasure hunt  :laugh:

From the moment the event is strated each driver and navigator team is on their own, all teams must be at Old Ferry Boat Inn, Back Lane Hollyell St Ives PE274TG by 4pm sharp for beer marking the answer sheets, prize giving and general P**s taking.

The old Ferry Boat Inn can be found beer oops here!!null

We are welcome to stay as long as we want to but the event will officially finish at 5pm.

Chaz.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samcooke

• scruffythefirst

• chazpowerslide

• CrashBangWallop

As this will, undoubtedly, be my last drive before it's SORN'd... I'll be there.  It should go without saying by now, but... weather-dependant, of course.

Neil

MOT tomorrow and then I'm back on the road.... just in time to win the treasure hunt   :devil:

Don't mind navigating if we have too many drivers and not enough navigators.

If anyone needs a map, PM before the day and I'll pop into the local garage and get some.

Mark B

Tax on the car run out end of august , oil pressure problem at marham(shame you all missed it) needs investigating(think i cooked the oil) , new engine half built , but still needs loads of money throwing at it ,and the rev counter needle on the stack has snapped in two  :bangshead:

Was planning on doing cadwell and another barkston sprint this year but it just ain`t happening......so the westy is now sorn`d untill the new engine is in.

However i would like to do the treasure hunt, if anybody has a spare seat please let me know.

Graham

I should be walking instead of wobling (its either the sea or all the time spent in aberdeen pubs that does it) by then.  However I will most likely need a navigator, or alternatively I'm actually quite handy with a map (hope the car is going to be ready)

I'll confirm for definate as soon as I know I'm actually getting off when promised.

If you need any help setting it up chaz, let me know, i'll call you when i get back.

If you need any help setting it up chaz, let me know, i'll call you when i get back

Oi! You need to spend your time scouring the scrap yards for me.

Looks like I've bought an engine management system today...

I'm up for this, but no bumpy roads.

Oh and if anyone truly is stupid enought to say yes, I too have  a small spare seat.