• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Cannock - September Meeting

Pew

(Being a selfish git I hope we drive through a load of cow patt so all you show offs with working westies get covered  :devil: )

Ahh yes, I sense the anger growing within you, which I too have felt before

embrace the dark side...

... it is your destiny Darth Eddie

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• In my dust

• Crazy Eddie

• Gooders

the phones been going here abit today    :oops:   :D

Graham will meet us at Telford services

Jeffro + 2 other cars from Kidderminster will meet us at the Spread Eagle

Spoke to Crazy Eddie

Errrrr somebody else phoned aswell but i'm b*******ed if i can remember who it was    :oops:    :down:

Thanks for the turn-out not sure of the count but must have been 14 / 15 cars in all.

Good run up to the show!

Mikey Rich hope you pick up all the information you need. Look out on the boardroom for the next meet!

TTFN

Anyone with pictures send through and I will make an update to the website!

:D A great run out and back and thanks to all for a good day!

Geoff the names hope you got back OK mate we lost you before the Uttoxeter turn off--- presume you must have gone for Lichfield.

Glad I made one run without a break down before the end of the season!! :cool:

As for Donington and the organisers I have one thing to say--BE ASHAMED VERY ASHAMED OF A ABYSMAL SHOW!! :arse:  :sheep:  :blush:

i thought it was a bit mad in on the way there i was doin 110mph in places one handed holding on to my woolly hat  

Of course you mean on our warm up lap around the track. ???

Yes as above, & a bit mad, but I hope all returned home ok & with full driving licence !!. The run home for us ( the kiddy kids ) was ok but the A42/M42 well say no more. I think the show was ....... my mind  has lost the will to comment, hope to see you all soon   ( say for one late run into wales )  YES or no would be good    jeffro

Hi all

Just wanted to say thanks for making me feel very welcome and for all the advice etc.  Im glad to finally meet everyone and will hope to see you all again soon.

I am alive and apologise about today.

I have got a new job and started last week - its been b****y manic.

Anyway, it was Toms second footie match of the season so I had to go. They lost 9-1 last week and 6-1 today so there is a slight improvement.

The plan was then to head to Donnington to catchup. Didnt come off after family dispute on who was coming in the Westie. So i watched the most boring grand prix of the year.

Hope you had a good day.....

Glenn

Idon't really care how pants the show was, I was just get back into a westy again after god knows how long.

Cheers to carpet stu for the lift.

I have just checked out the footage, some is a little blair witchy but other bits are ok, unfortunatley I did not get your cheeky little queue jump and a few other naughty little maneuvers.

I am going to give it to my matewho works as an editor for Sony and see what magic he can work. Might be able to get something for the website.

I am going to go and check out my funds, thanks to Stu I want anew engine now.

See you all next time

Fent

:D Hi Stu,

Yes I got home fine thanks. I took the 515 to Lichfield. You were about three cars in front of me in the other lane and I couldn't get your attention to tell you, but what a great day. Great to have so many there, but the show was a bit s**t! Hope it's better next time.

Thanks everyone

Geoff   :D  :D  :D