Cannock - September Meeting

Pew

:D Sump is on !!!!

:D Weber filters fitted !!!!!!!!

:( Bonnet to cut (so it fits the filters) !!!!!!!

:( Car to clean !!!!!!!!!

See you all Suday at the Spread Eagle and I think the other half might be coming too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• In my dust

• Crazy Eddie

• Gooders

See you all Suday at the Spread Eagle and I think the other half might be coming too.

Fingures and toes crossed for you mate  :t-up:

Fingures and toes crossed for you mate  :t-up:

:D Thanks Eddie

If Kris is doing the driving  :D  :D  it will mean we won't have to keep waiting for you :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

If Kris is doing the driving  :D  :D  it will mean we won't have to keep waiting for you :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

POT ----- KETTLE

Wasn't talking to you :D  :D  :D  :D

POT ----- KETTLE

Steel beard...... Defender of the good..

Return of the New improved Carpet car   :cool:

Hope all goes well Mate   :t-up:

POT ----- KETTLE

Steel beard...... Defender of the good..

WHAT THE F#*K ARE YOU ON ABOUT :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Just come back from a trip to wales and saw stu999 fly past me (i was in the peugeot). I miss the westy even more than before now. Great - just what I need! :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

:blush: Cripes, where was that then? I passed a few Peugeot's today :D

Since midday today, I have been blatting around mid wales. Came home for a brew and a P**s - then back out up north to loose my Cat and Fiddle virginity. It was such good fun, I turned round when I got to Maccy and did it again :D

^^^ I spotted you at around Midday / 1ish returning from shooting in Shrewsbury (In mate's 4x4 and I waved stupidly as if you could see me  :bangshead: )and it made me glad I had bothered to bring the Westie up to Shrewsbury at 6 in the morning in anticipation of a great drive back, which I did. (Figured there would be no point in trying to catch you up :D)

Nice to hear you had a good one  :t-up:

:D Thanks to all for the good wishes. I am going to try and get a few miles in before Sunday so I can make sure its right!!!

:oops: And as for Gooders ............... Does this mean the be nice to Carpet Boy has finished........................................AGAIN?

EDITED TO ADD  :- Fent why don't you meet at the spread on Sunday. I am sure there will be spare seats or if there isn't we would love to see you even if you have to convoy up in the tin top mate!

CALLING ALL SPARE SEATS TO THE RESCUE OF A VERY DEPRESSED MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDITED TO ADD  :- Fent why don't you meet at the spread on Sunday. I am sure there will be spare seats or if there isn't we would love to see you even if you have to convoy up in the tin top mate!

CALLING ALL SPARE SEATS TO THE RESCUE OF A VERY DEPRESSED MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, I am going to make an appearance this sunday, albeit by diesel power. You are going to have to give me a good headstart though.

I am going to start saving my pennies for a future upgrade so it would be good to catch up with you for the full details on your new zetec. I don't know exactly what I want to do at the moments as a zetec causes lots of problems due to carbs and exhuast being on the opposite sides, lots of extras to buy - new bonnet etc. Duratec would be nice but funds non existent at the mo. Current problems have cleaned me out.

Stu999 - I was coming back from wales down the A5 near Shrewsbury yesterday afternoon. We had just had a nice drive out so I was already missing the westy and then you shot past me.

Oh forgot to mention - Thanks carpet stu for launching the cheer fent up campaign. This has now been set up as an official charity and all donations will be welcome

I vote we have a 'wind up Gooders' campain...... ???

What with all the winding up he's been doing of various people who are/have been off the road (myself and Stu included) we should get some payback.  :mad:

Mind you, when his car breaks down next we'll all be there winding him up by asking irrelevant questions like 'what does it rev to' and saying things like 'you need to put some effort in'.

If it happens we'll have to be quick, well quicker than his checkbook which is the first thing he'll be reaching for in the event of a breakdown (Northampton motorsport staff etc. will be  :D)

Payback WILL be SWEET  :sheep:

:D Thanks to all for the good wishes.

I am going to try and get a few miles in before Sunday so I can make sure its right!!!

Doing a 200 mile round trip on Friday Mate in the Westy

if you fancy a meet up   ???    :cool:     :D