Cannock - September Meeting

Pew

Spread Eagle for final gathering to get us onto the A5 before cross country.

GlennB this is your part of the world can you look at a route.... Otherwise it's gonna be an A5 / M/A42 route... boring!

So if you chaps want to meet at Telford Services which I think is the best option as to save going off track to Shifnal then do it!

Looking at times I am flexible... lets say 10:30 for an 11 : 00 off from the carpark to allow the Shrewsbury folks to have a sleep in....! :D

All say I!  :laugh:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• In my dust

• Crazy Eddie

• Gooders

:D Right then car seems OK. The rubber stopper that split is now replaced and not with the rubber bung off a walking stick, which apparently is what westfield sold me. :devil:  :arse:

See you all Sunday at 10ish at the Spread Eagle.

:D Right then car seems OK. The rubber stopper that split is now replaced and not with the rubber bung off a walking stick, which apparently is what westfield sold me. :devil:  :arse:

Actually the specification for the bung is for a ZIMMER-FRAME,  the Westfield technical boys saw the similarity with the car (ie. something rubber on each corner) and added it to the list of quality wares they have on offer.

Remember...... 'It was developed on the track'

Coming soon - the 'tartan slipper' fuel filler cap (Gooders might find this one handy!)

Also the 'colostomy bag' water header tank....... stunning!

So if you chaps want to meet at Telford Services which I think is the best option as to save going off track to Shifnal then do it!

What time will the Telford posse be assembling at Teford sevices    ???     :D

Might be easier to meet you there rather than get lost on the way to a Gooders's    :oops:  

Nobody else from Shrewsbury so far, just me   :oops:

Yeah Fent if you get stuck I will probably have a spare seat although I would bring a helmet due to the aero  :t-up:

Cheers Eddie, I will bring my helmet then.

It seems like ages since I have been in a westy. The car has now been in the garage for a total of 8 months since november, when I did get it back (for 2 months before breaking again) I had to take it easy to run the engine in so to say I am looking forward to it is putting it mildly.

Just one thing - are you sure we will make it. I have heard that your car hates you and I dont want to make it any worse with my jnixing.

Ill bring my helmet and full body armour.

See you at the spread about 10.15 then

Just one thing - are you sure we will make it. I have heard that your car hates you and I dont want to make it any worse with my jnixing.

Well 2 negatives make a plus so hopefully we will be ok.:d

Having said that my car has no headlights on it at the moment as was upgrading them but new ones not arrived yet and getting close  :oops:

I promise to drive infront of others with a spare seat that way if anything does happen there will be a seat for you in the car behind  :D  ;)