• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• In my dust

• Crazy Eddie

• Gooders

Just one thing - are you sure we will make it. I have heard that your car hates you and I dont want to make it any worse with my jnixing.

Well 2 negatives make a plus so hopefully we will be ok.:d

Having said that my car has no headlights on it at the moment as was upgrading them but new ones not arrived yet and getting close  :oops:

I promise to drive infront of others with a spare seat that way if anything does happen there will be a seat for you in the car behind  :D  ;)

Ok, checklist for sunday then...

helmet

body armour

torch

RAC phone number

St Christopher

lucky rabbits foot

Have I missed anything?

Just one thing - are you sure we will make it. I have heard that your car hates you and I dont want to make it any worse with my jnixing.

Well 2 negatives make a plus so hopefully we will be ok.:d

Having said that my car has no headlights on it at the moment as was upgrading them but new ones not arrived yet and getting close  :oops:

I promise to drive infront of others with a spare seat that way if anything does happen there will be a seat for you in the car behind  :D  ;)

Ok, checklist for sunday then...

helmet

body armour

torch

RAC phone number

St Christopher

lucky rabbits foot

Have I missed anything?

Yeah a Map!!!!!

(Ask CarpetStu :D )

Think it'll be worth taking notice of Gary Bunns warning about the traffic lads    :suspect:

Don't know who's doing the route   ???

But it might be worth having an alternative route just incase it goes pearshaped    :oops:

Good idea Perksy  :t-up:

On another note; Fent how much of a jinx are you????

Decided to put new plugs in car and get the carbs balanced for Sunday and the Bike garage is having a massive problem balancing them  :bangshead:

They think the car may not be running properly on 3rd cylinder so hopefully they will have sorted by tomorrow otherwise all I can offer you is a spare seat in whatever car I take up there!  :down:

when I jinx something, I jinx it good. I don't believe in half measures.

Carpetstu has also offered me his free seat so don't worry if your car is not fixed we can sort something out at the spread

I should be getting a lift over about 10 so see you there

Carpetstu has also offered me his free seat so don't worry if your car is not fixed we can sort something out at the spread

Must remember to bring some Zetec spares

in the Tool Bag then    :oops:    :D    :D

Hi all

My name is Mike Richards im from Cannock and am looking to buy a westy some time in the next few months.  :)  I have missed out on the last few meets and my plans to go donnington today have fell through.  :down:  I know nobody knows me yet but would there be any chance of a spare seat ride up to donnington tomorrow?

Any help is apreciated

Mike

I do not have a seat. but you could come over the the spread eagle in the morning and see what we have!

Otherwise follow us up in a tin top and hang out!

Roll call please....

Must remember to bring some Zetec spares

in the Tool Bag then    <!--emo&:oops:    :D    :D

:devil: If the f**king thing breaks again it won't need spares just petrol and a match!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit ----- and before you even go there with the petrol comments Gooders !!!!!!!!!!!

Right then the Blade is definately not going to be able to make this run so I will be in the Tin Top :(

I'll meet up at the Services first and bring helmet on the off chance.

Also, as mentioned to Perksy, remember that the West Midland Game Fair is on at Weston Park. We went to it this morning at 930 and were sat in traffic where the A41 crosses the A5 for 30 mins so my advice to Telford lot is to use motorway to cannock not the A5 HTH.

See you tomorrow.

(Being a selfish git I hope we drive through a load of cow patt so all you show offs with working westies get covered  :devil: )