Cannock - September Meeting

Pew

See you all Suday at the Spread Eagle and I think the other half might be coming too.

Excellent, I should be there too when I've managed to find all the remains of that pidgeon we hoovered up last Thursday.  :oops:

I keep finding bits of it allover the place, I don't think I got it all out 'cos there's still a funny smell in the garage!

I'll have some new gaskets and another distributor and ballast resistor in on Sunday, I'm hoping there'll be less oil and less melting of points!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• perksy

• In my dust

• Crazy Eddie

• Gooders

I should be there too when I've managed to find all the remains of that pidgeon we hoovered up last Thursday.  :oops:

I keep finding bits of it allover the place, I don't think I got it all out 'cos there's still a funny smell in the garage!

:0

King of bling & Me sent a bunny wabbit to a better place on the club run aswell    :down:

With the weight of the Boat anchor power plant it didn't stand a chance   :oops:    :down:   :down:

Doing a 200 mile round trip on Friday Mate in the Westy

if you fancy a meet up   ???    :cool:     :D

Sounds like a good blat where are you going?

On the nature front I couldn't beleive my trip to Shrewsbury on Sunday morning at 630! I managed to just avoid:

4 rabbits

1 pheasant

1 partridge

And a b****y Peacock!!!! :bangshead:

All sent to test me early in the morning but the Westie brakes always seem to impress me (Not always the person behind me though  :devil: )

:D Went to see the AO tonight....... and the fookin car broke Again on way back!!!

It was due to one of Westfields new cooling system blanks failing!!!!

8 litres of water to get me  3 miles and a very kind wife who brought it to me in lots of bottles!!!!

:D Went to see the AO tonight....... and the fookin car broke Again on way back!!!

8 litres of water to get me  3 miles and a very kind wife who brought it to me in lots of bottles!!!!

:down:  :(  :down:  :(  :down:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:

Thanks Eddie, I am hoping that once I change the blank it will be OK. As long as it leaking is the cause and not a result of something else causing the overheat!

Mr Goodwin is very kindly picking a new one up from the factory today so fingers crossed.

b****y hell Mate    :down:

You must of been evil in a previous life

You ain't having much luck      :oops:

Happy with all the cooling system   ???

Nothing is over pressurising is it   ???

You have me number if i can help in any way...

I should be there too when I've managed to find all the remains of that pidgeon we hoovered up last Thursday.  :oops:

King of bling & Me sent a bunny wabbit to a better place on the club run aswell    :down:

With the weight of the Boat anchor power plant it didn't stand a chance   :oops:    :down:   :down:

I found a wing with half a rib-cage attached, something that sickly enough looked like about 4" (thats amout 10cm for the metric boys) of intestines and a few feathers.

It was all rather dry and crispy when I got it all out  :p

You know what your problem was.........

My bad luck is catching  :(

You sat in my car.............once..............DOOMED!

I found a wing with half a rib-cage attached, something that sickly enough looked like about 4" (thats amout 10cm for the metric boys) of intestines and a few feathers.

It was all rather dry and crispy when I got it all out  :p

Lovely was it cooked to perfection :D  :D  :D  :D

What's the plan for Sunday Lads    ???

are we meeting at Gooders's and annoying His neighbours    ???     :devil:

OR Telford services or where   ???

What time    ???

I get lost when i come over the Atcham bridge so need time to work a route out    :oops:    :suspect:    :D

Lord Pew wants to meet at 10.00am for a 10.30am depart from the Spread Eagle, and we all know how he likes to be organised :D  :D  :D

Have we got a route sorted???

Calling Pew / GlennB to the boardroom

Gooders